Am I the only one who liked (specific name of film or films)?...

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was reading through and answering questions on this particular thread and I realize that there are films that are just plain bad, at least to others, but you at least like it. I know a lot of people just don't like "Norbit". Am I the only person who thought "Norbit" was actually funny? I guess I am not politically correct but I only expected a comedy that was not to be taken anymore than a comedy. I certainly did not expect it to be taken as an award-winning movie. I just..like it. I have my likes and dislikes. My dislikes at times tend to be really bad sequels like "Lethal Weapon 3", "Nightmare on Elm Street 2", and "Grease 2". I have my likes as well, and "Norbit" is just one. It is overrated or underrated. It just is. So, my question is, are you the only one who likes a certain movie (or movies) , regardless of the general consensus?

SHETALKSTOANGELS

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2016
NY
✟1,611.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I love Carnage and I laugh at the same parts every time.

A lot of people hate this movie as it basically takes place in one room ( it was originally a play not a film ) and it is 89 minutes more or less of non stop bickering. The reason I love it, not only because the barbs are hysterically funny, but because that is how people are when the masks come off, and because issues not dealt with build up and fester then 10 years later the ceiling falls in when you do have that long awaited fight.

Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0

KevinC1129

Simul justus et peccator
Jan 24, 2016
North Texas
✟490,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am the only person I know who liked Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.
It wasn't a great movie, but I think the main purpose of it was to begin to introduce the other members of the Justice League (hence the name Dawn of Justice). In that aspect I think it did a good job with Wonder Women and it showed us a glimpse of what was coming with the other members of the League. That's why I liked it.

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0