Houston, Texas
✟60,714.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Man, Clemens is just digging his own grave deeper and deeper.
I haven't heard anything. What is being said?

And am I the only one who thinks this is just a huge waste of tax payer money??

Upvote 0

DieHappy

and I am A W E S O M E !!
Jul 31, 2005
✟26,607.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't heard anything. What is being said?

And am I the only one who thinks this is just a huge waste of tax payer money??
No.
Since when is it congress's job to enforce the rules of baseball? It is not illegal to make, own, buy, or use growth hormone. The whole process is controlled and it's illegal to write a prescription for more growth hormone than the condition requires, but this whole thing stinks. Players get hurt, they use steroids to get better. If they doctor shop or fake scrips or find an unethical doctor, then they've broken the rules. Let baseball handle it. And let the states who wrote the laws on medical ethics deal with the doctors and pharmacies. There's no reason for congress to be involved, except for that they feel like they are powerful enough to deserve to be involved. And it sucks giant rear end that they actually are powerful to do it.

Reactions: KarrieTex
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,200.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
No.
Since when is it congress's job to enforce the rules of baseball? It is not illegal to make, own, buy, or use growth hormone. The whole process is controlled and it's illegal to write a prescription for more growth hormone than the condition requires, but this whole thing stinks. Players get hurt, they use steroids to get better. If they doctor shop or fake scrips or find an unethical doctor, then they've broken the rules. Let baseball handle it. And let the states who wrote the laws on medical ethics deal with the doctors and pharmacies. There's no reason for congress to be involved, except for that they feel like they are powerful enough to deserve to be involved. And it sucks giant rear end that they actually are powerful to do it.
Congress sticking it's nose into the entertainment industry really isn't anything new is it?

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟60,714.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No.
If I remember correctly, BB didn't even have rules at that time either.

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Scribbler, How does it feel to know you graduated from high school 20 years ago?

Oh how nice of you, Ginny. Have you been taking lessons from my stalker? ;)

Geez, I just went to my 10th reunion about six months ago. It was constantly like, "who's that fat bald guy?"

Still a cutie though.

Can I use that in May when I have my b-day?

Take note of what date tomorrow is. :holy:

-Cupid

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.