God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey and welcome to CF first of all. It's great to have you here!
I know what you're talking about; that's how it goes in all Europe - it seems that only the elderly go to church any more. I used to have no christian friends either and everyone at my school was really negative about God, so it was hard trying to talk about it to anyone.

I guess you could try to find some friends at the church you go to - they must have some kind of youth group or Bible study for your age group? It's sure easier to be christian if you have some others to grow with. God bless and a happy Christmas!

Upvote 0

rhwoqmzbxksm

Le sabreur
Jun 10, 2008
Hong Kong
✟15,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I think that you could find a few more people (in the very least) around your age and try evangelizing the neighborhood. If you can't even find a small group of people who are your age and go to church where christianity was a part of the culture, that's saying something along the lines of everyone should start praying and preaching. I'm not blaming you, but that's what can/should be done. ;)

Upvote 0

landseahorse

Dec 31, 2009
Berkshire
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey
I am from England too :)
I also go to a Christian school but even so there doesn't seem to be that many Christians - it is their parents not them. Quite a lot have rebelled against their parents and are now atheists...
my church is very very traditional average age about 95... so can seem very lonely

I know people say you should go out and evangelize but it is difficult.

Upvote 0