hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian
alphadog808 said:
Hey guys,
Heard about this site from another Christian brother at our Church...started playing guitar recently for our church and am trying to grow closer to the Lord...thanks for having me aboard!
We are grateful to have you be a part of Christian Forums, alphadog808.
I hope you find your stay here a joy and a time of opportunity and blessing. Internet discussion boards can be a wonderful place to meet new people and make enduring friendships, but please remain aware that caution should be maintained, just as you would ‘in real life’; and please remember that Internet communication has certain advantages and disadvantages that commonly requires patience and clarification to avoid misunderstandings or ‘smooth over’ difficulties peculiar to this form of discourse in such a diverse ‘community’

Welcome to CF, take a deep breath, check the FAQ before going too far, here’s a place to post any Questions about CF you may have, remember to give a fellow member the benefit of any doubt, and have a safe and considerate journey through our wondrous gathering of souls.

-kibor

Upvote 0

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
alphadog808 said:
Hey guys,
Heard about this site from another Christian brother at our Church...started playing guitar recently for our church and am trying to grow closer to the Lord...thanks for having me aboard!

Hello and welcome to CF!!! Same here, playing the guitar for the Lord! :amen: Have a blessed time here!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
alphadog808 said:
Hey guys,
candle.gif
Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums