Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hey, I am DigitalPhoenix. I wanted a space in my name, but the register thing would not allow me to do that. I like Nintendo a lot. I like to make reviews for video games, and I also make video game ideas that are pretty long, but enough about video games now. ;) I really enjoy chatting to people who share the same interests as me, and I just love talking to people, period. I think I am very informative, so if you need help with anything in the world, please don't hesitate to private message (pm) me. I may not know how to solve all your problems, but I can help! I am a fourteen (14) year old boy that lives in the United States of America, Illinois. I love music, too. Blink 182 is my favorite band, and some other bands I like are Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, and Green Day. And that is all that I can think of at this specific moment. I might edit this later and put some other stuff about me... Sorry if this post is considered spam, but I did not know what else to say when I introduced myself, and I hope this post was somewhat meaningful. But this is the Introduction Board, so I figured I could, right?

Oh yeah, and FOG is the guy who introduced me to these forums. :)

Can someone please tell me what the Wiki thing is? Thank you very much in advance.

Reactions: Bro_Sam

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope, this isn't spam! It was a wonderful introduction about yourself and I hope you enjoy CF! If you have any questions, please check out "Questions about CF" forum and ask away!

God bless! ^_^
~Tatiana

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
bfly said:
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Wow, you are extremely good at poetry. I could never come up with something like that. Good job! :) And thank you very much for the welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can check the FAQs to find out information about this board. As far as the WIKI, it is a project that people participate in here to give information about different subjects. Other than that, I have no idea what else to say about it. :sorry:

Welcome to Christian Forums! :wave:

4PUPSG12.gif

Upvote 0

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DigitalPhoenix said:
Hey, I am DigitalPhoenix. I wanted a space in my name, but the register thing would not allow me to do that. I like Nintendo a lot. I like to make reviews for video games, and I also make video game ideas that are pretty long, but enough about video games now. ;) I really enjoy chatting to people who share the same interests as me, and I just love talking to people, period. I think I am very informative, so if you need help with anything in the world, please don't hesitate to private message (pm) me. I may not know how to solve all your problems, but I can help! I am a fourteen (14) year old boy that lives in the United States of America, Illinois. I love music, too. Blink 182 is my favorite band, and some other bands I like are Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, and Green Day. And that is all that I can think of at this specific moment. I might edit this later and put some other stuff about me... Sorry if this post is considered spam, but I did not know what else to say when I introduced myself, and I hope this post was somewhat meaningful. But this is the Introduction Board, so I figured I could, right?

Oh yeah, and FOG is the guy who introduced me to these forums. :)

Can someone please tell me what the Wiki thing is? Thank you very much in advance.
Hello and Welcome!!! have a blast here!!! God bless!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Thank you all very much for the welcomes, and I can see there are a lot of girls that go here... A lot! Oh, and I will check that FAQ out because I was wondering why everyone has, like, the same animation, but a slightly different person to the left of their user-name.

Upvote 0