Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Maybe I've been living under a rock, but believe it or not until recently, I hadn't even heard of this guy. I was doing some research on the New Age Movement and suddenly this guys name came up. I looked into him and suddenly I was overwhelmed with information that shocked and disgusted me. In case some of you don't know who this monster is, I will summarize.

Aleister Crowley lived during the early 1900s and died in the late 1940s. He was deeply into the Occult and his hatred towards the Christian church brought on by his father's death, lead him to change his name in order to make it add up to 666. He referred to himself as "The Beast 666" and performed many satanic rituals to communicate with not only Spirits but Satan himself. He claimed that he not only wanted to worship Satan, he wanted to become his "Chief of Staff". On his honeymoon, he took his wife to Egypt and performed a satanic ritual in the Kings chamber of the Great Pyramid. After the ritual, his wife went into a trance and told him that an Egyption god (I believe it was Horus) was waiting for him back at their hotel room. When they returned to the hotel, Crowley went into a trance and began writing what he called "The Book of the Law" The first line in the book was "Do As Thou Wilst. This is the Whole of the Law" After that he wrote a series of blasphemous quotes, twisting scripture and teaching hate, murder, rape, drug use, homosexuality, inappropriate behavior with animals, sex magic and many other perverse things. He even forced his wife to have sex with a goat. Crowley predicted that after his death, the "New Era" would begin when people would begin to accept his teachings until the whole world would live by "The Book of the Law." This is only the beginning. One of Crowley's good friends was non other than Alfred Kinsey, the father of the sexual revolution. In 1948, one year after Crowley's death, Kinsey published his first book "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" Shortly after he published "Sexual Behavior in the Human Female" In both of these books, he claims that his studies proved that more than half of all women had an abortion in their lifetime, that more than half of men had homosexual relations and that children are sexual from birth and that sexual relations with them is perfectly normal. He even went so far as to say that when children kicked, screamed and vomited when they were molested, that was just a sign of sexual excitement (Sorry for being so graphic but I didn't know how to explain it any other way). Although most people reject or flat out deny most of his research on children, he is still the reason why sexual education is taught in schools (There are even videos of children in elementary being taught how to put on a condom. And there's a video of Obama admitting that he wants sexual education to be taught to children as young as kindergarten. And there's even more. This pig even paid pedophiles to do "research" for him! Now for those of you who don't believe that these monsters have any influence today, think again. Look up Kinsey and you will see that many top psychiatrists and doctors accept and endorse his research. Now back to Crowley. I watched hours of material that just left me shocked and speachless. I saw video after video of rock stars, pop stars, rap stars and actors all publically endorsing Aleister Crowley! The Beatles have him on their Sergeant Pepper album, Michael Jackson has him on one of his albums (I can't remember the name of it) Ozzy Osbourne sings a song about him called Mr.Crowley, Jim Morrison has a picture of himself leaning on a bust of Aleister Crowley, The rapper Jay Z has a sweat shirt he wears all the time that says "Do As Thou Wilst", and the list goes on and on. Oh and did I mention that Aleister Crowley was also a Master Mason? There are also dozens if not hundreds of pictures of celebrities and politicians doing hand signals such as the devil horns and 666. There are also countless videos that show these same celebrities singing directly about Satan or interviews where they admit that some force takes them over when they get on stage or when they write their music. Many such as Beyonce and Eminem claim that they have an "Alter ego" that takes them over. And Kinseys influence is everywhere as well. I used to listen to bands like the "New Kids on the Block" when I was a kid and my sister listened to the "Backstreet Boys" and the "Spice Girls" I always assumed that these bands were safe and mild compared to most until I watched these videos and suddenly my eyes were opened to the filth these groups were singing to little kids! Look up the lyrics yourself. These bands sing graphically about sex and on stage they even do sexual gestures. These are the mildest of the bands out there today. I was so disgusted after watching that filth, that I actually erased all of the secular music off of my computer. As I went through I couldn't find hardly any music that didn't mention sex or something tied to the occult in it and I thought I was pretty conservative when it came to music. The Occult has taken over our world more than I ever imagined it had. Just look at the movies that have come out in the past 50 years. Especially recently. If a movie doesn't involve sex, it involves the occult. I challenge you to find one non christian movie that doesn't have elements of one of those in it. You can't even turn on the TV anymore without sex, violence and the occult being thrown in your face. Even the kids shows are full of the Occult and violence. I urge you to look into this and I promise you will see the world differently when you are done. I will post a few videos to get you started.

YouTube - Aleister Crowley, Book of Law & Pop Culture

YouTube - The Kinsey Syndrome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldkEN7jt1whttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBRcBZWI8E

Last edited:

AoDoA

Feb 9, 2010
✟1,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I watched that one too. It was definitely shocking. I will post that video as well.

I like the beatles one

I was also shocked when I learned of this man(Aleister Crowley) who I had never heard of before

unfortunately those who have heard of him tend to keep his "contributions" too modern society a secret

Upvote 0

norswede

Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I like the beatles one

I was also shocked when I learned of this man(Aleister Crowley) who I had never heard of before

unfortunately those who have heard of him tend to keep his "contributions" too modern society a secret

Surprisingly that isn't alway the case. I saw a documentary on Youtube made by one of his followers that fully endorsed him and also showed some of his influence in the world but if you do watch that one, I recommend skipping through the scenes where they actually read the satanic rituals he performed. I think it is just as dangerous hearing them in a recording as performing them yourself.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i kind of believe it but im possibly being indenial about the beatlespart, the beatles changed my life, it made me love and be happy, i gives me such a happy euphoria and makes me feel closer to God, the beatles is one of the things that got me more interested in spirituality

The beatles sing about Jesus? John Lennon said God is dead. The beatles said they were more popular than Jesus. They are not good role models. Music can be seductive. Take away the instruments, the singing... and just read the words.

Doug

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alice A Baily and Madam Blavasky are also 2 others who along with this guy hold some pretty bizzare beliefs. But these guys are just part of larger occult belief systems that live on in the Freemasons and Illuminati to name 2 societies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i thought christianity was a belief, a personnal relationship with Jesus, not a religion.... he's saying imagine how the world would be like without religion, because of the wars and stuff

No, he is talking about a one world society, with no God (no heaven), imagine, mystery Babylon. The world will be as "one". The Prince who shall come shall destroy many by peace (Daniel 8). The whole thing is the Antichrist one world anthem.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
no but they sing about love, in the 70's there's a photo where you can see John wearing a cross
he was taken out of context with that whole Jesus statment, he explained it in a press conference

John Lennon was unstable. He would say anything depending on the moment. Jesus - John Lennon Controversy (Part 1 of 4) - YouTube

Here is his song written after leaving the beatles.

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching,I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler,I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me, Yoko and me, And that's reality. The dream is over, What can I say? The dream is over, Yesterday, I was dreamweaver, But now I'm reborn, I was the walrus, But now I'm John, And so dear friends, You just have to carry on, The dream is over.

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, he is talking about a one world society, with no God (no heaven), imagine, mystery Babylon. The world will be as "one". The Prince who shall come shall destroy many by peace (Daniel 8). The whole thing is the Antichrist one world anthem.

This is hilarious. John Lennon as the mouthpiece for the NWO-Illuminati-Antichrist cabal? Satan must indeed have a sense of humor if that was his choice.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is hilarious. John Lennon as the mouthpiece for the NWO-Illuminati-Antichrist cabal? Satan must indeed have a sense of humor if that was his choice.

Apparently he has you fooled. "Mystery Babylon" in Revelation, and the world unified under Antichrist is a one world society. John Lennon, I am not saying is the only mouthpiece for Satan, but his song imagine is certainly idealistic for a unified one world society, which apart from the knowledge of God and what the bible has to say regarding the Antichrist and the end times, is very appealing on the human level.

Doug

Upvote 0