Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:hug: I'm a little the worse for wear but in general, unharmed...and I'm not in a Spanish jail, so that's always a plus! ^_^ How are you Michael????
Suz, it would take me years to catch you up on what is new with me. Let us just say I am still alive and have gotten myself painting again.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Here's a photo of my new beauty! Her name is Tropic Star .... She's owned by a private investor.

Wow! A beauty.

Looks like a ship right out of Narnia.

Is it totally on wind power, or do you have auxiliary backups just in case of a pirate attack?

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Wow! A beauty.

Looks like a ship right out of Narnia.

Is it totally on wind power, or do you have auxiliary backups just in case of a pirate attack?

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of her...even if she is not really mine...she's a beauty allright. She does have engines for back up and when we are on the open sea, we will use them...but cruising the islands is a slower pace and you can afford to go under sail more often...it's getting to your departure port that you want to hurry. ;)

In case of pirate attack: Sometimes we get so bored, we almost wish for this...LOL....but seriously, she can outrun most vessels her size or larger. A speed boat...mmmm...we'd have to get creative to compensate for the lack of speed. Suffice to say, Suzannah doesn't tell ALL her secrets! LOL

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Suz, it would take me years to catch you up on what is new with me. Let us just say I am still alive and have gotten myself painting again.
I'm happy to hear it Michael...sometimes there's just too much to tell and it doesn't matter anyway...I'm glad you're happy and that you're painting!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you...just saying what was in my heart.

Miss all of you. I don't get on much and I'm traveling a bit now so not sure how long I'll be able to keep this connection. But I did want to just tell everyone that I love them. Plain and simple! :wave::hug:
We all love you dearly too!

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am glad to hear that you have some back up plans. There was an article about an innocent looking ship which had some nasty anti-pirate plans. And they showed an attempt and the reaction of the pirates. Were you the one who posted that article about a year or so ago?

Did they have pepper spray in 18th Century Russia?

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm happy to hear it Michael...sometimes there's just too much to tell and it doesn't matter anyway...I'm glad you're happy and that you're painting!
I am slowly getting back to happy. I have had very rough waters for the past year. I am buying a house and going to build a studio and chapel in my house. You need to sail to Pennysvlania some day and say hi!

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's a photo of my new beauty! Her name is Tropic Star .... She's owned by a private investor.

The lil 'ol boat my father worked on was slightly larger than that (and no cool looking sails)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am glad to hear that you have some back up plans. There was an article about an innocent looking ship which had some nasty anti-pirate plans. And they showed an attempt and the reaction of the pirates. Were you the one who posted that article about a year or so ago?

Did they have pepper spray in 18th Century Russia?

I don't know if it was me...might have been....I've read a lot recently and the news on modern piracy is not good. I keep up with it all and try to stay inforrmed about what's going on out there....

I'm pretty sure they did not have pepper spray in 18th century Russia, but they did have Goulash...same thing! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.