A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
:)
I think about all of you alot...I hope that all of you are well, happy and blessed. I know that this past year has been the best for me. I'm heading back to sea full time. (Got a job offer I can't refuse) and coming out of retirement. Frankly, being "retired" from anything really sucks bad eggs.

So heading back to the Caribbean in a week or so to pick up a crew and do some sailing. Hope all of you have fair skies, and soft winds to blow you where God wants you to go...

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What do you do out at sea? And how do you work in DLs?

God's Peace,
Justin

Hiya Justin....well, I'm a commercial ship driver. Otherwise known as a captain. Not sure what is meant when you say "DLs." Hmmmm...trying to guess: driver's license? LOL...yes I have one each for land and sea....
:D

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
:)
I think about all of you alot...I hope that all of you are well, happy and blessed. I know that this past year has been the best for me. I'm heading back to sea full time. (Got a job offer I can't refuse) and coming out of retirement. Frankly, being "retired" from anything really sucks bad eggs.

So heading back to the Caribbean in a week or so to pick up a crew and do some sailing. Hope all of you have fair skies, and soft winds to blow you where God wants you to go...

Wow! How big is your ship, Captain?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Wow! How big is your ship, Captain?
Well....She's 5000 GRT....tiny actually...five masts, and her beam is about 55 feet. Draft at 15 feet...We're talking serious cruising and serious fun....our only cargo is tourists....(they taste like chicken!)

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Ahhh...I see...well, we don't "work them in". We don't have priests aboard so it's kinda feast or famine. As it were. We wait till we're in a port for a day and if we have time then we go find a Church. Which isn't often because frankly, the ports I visit are very unlikely to have an Orthodox church. So mostly we wait till we get home. Which can be months.

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well....She's 5000 GRT....tiny actually...five masts, and her beam is about 55 feet. Draft at 15 feet...We're talking serious cruising and serious fun....our only cargo is tourists....(they taste like chicken!)

Well, as my father told me.. Passengers are like seagulls..... ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Here's a photo of my new beauty! Her name is Tropic Star .... She's owned by a private investor.

Attachments

• 113063.jpg
    113063.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
AUNT VOULA!!!!

How are you Suz? I have missed you so much, and often prayed that God was taking good care of you!!! It is SO good to see you here!

Michael

:hug: I'm a little the worse for wear but in general, unharmed...and I'm not in a Spanish jail, so that's always a plus! ^_^ How are you Michael????

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's so wonderful to hear from you!!!

I love you too! You have been missed greatly, hope you can stay for a while.
:hug::hug:

Love ye more! :) I'm so happy to see all the old faces around here...I'm sure there's lots of new folks I haven't met, but it's good to see everyone!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.