SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm 33 and I post here. I hope it's ok. I kind of float back and fort because I feel between two worlds. I have two children and I'm not really mature, but I'm not really young... I'm just... well... just.

I think you just described me! LOL

I'm divorced with two sons. I don't feel all the mature, but I am growing by leaps and bounds these days. It just feels like my life purpose and daily priorities are not the same as it is for most of the members in the other group. Ya' know?

I'm not actively searching for a partner, but I'm not "not looking" either. I have a male best friend I've dreamed of marrying someday, but as of today he's not speaking to me. I don't know...as far as a future mate goes I don't want to be alone, but I'd rather be a happy single than miserable in a bad relationship. I'm too tired and too into making a healthy life for my kids to waste time and emotions on something that isn't going to be worthwhile.

Also, I'm learning how to be "just friends" with men, a skill I haven't had in the past. I'm actually doing well in that righ now. :)

Upvote 0

IreneAdler

more binah in her finger than in your whole body
Oct 12, 2009
✟22,392.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, I have someone so I am not quite single, but I am not married either so I really don't fit anywhere. It kinda makes me feel :(. lol.

(see my pic ;) )

Anyway... he WAS my best friend so there ya go! hehehe. I understand what you mean. Hugs to you! It's nice to meet you. I totally get what you mean. Healthiness is a priority for me too.

Upvote 0

FlatpickingJD

Losing the battle with oxalis
Dec 2, 2005
✟38,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is 33 too young to post in this section? I feel a little out-of-date in the other one.

There's really no "enforced" age up here. For a while we had some of the "down below" folks posting up here, but I think they got married or something. :D

Anyway, to answer your question, I think the age limit is 30+, so you're good. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
This section was started for people exactly like all of you regardless of age! I'm a bit older, but yeah even at your (young :p) ages and because of your life experiences you're not on the same wave length as the 20 somethings (no offense to them). This section is a little slower and I wish it wasn't. Maybe if you guys stick around we can have some lively threads, huh? So I for one, am glad you are all posting here and I hope to see lots of threads started by you OK? :wave:WELCOME!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

power2theweak

Senior Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
✟12,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I noticed my first gray hair a few years ago. It was very shocking!!! I felt waaaaay too young to be getting gray. I wouldn't let myself get too down about it, though, because my mom was going through chemo treatments at the time, and had lost all of her hair. That kind of put things into perspective for me.

I am thinking of dying my hair in the near future. Not sure I have enough gray now to do it. But, the few gray hairs that I do have are pretty noticeable (at least to me), because I have long hair. I'm kind of wishing I had a hair dye marker, so I could just color the few grays that I have. Do they make those???

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I noticed my first gray hair a few years ago. It was very shocking!!! I felt waaaaay too young to be getting gray. I wouldn't let myself get too down about it, though, because my mom was going through chemo treatments at the time, and had lost all of her hair. That kind of put things into perspective for me.

I am thinking of dying my hair in the near future. Not sure I have enough gray now to do it. But, the few gray hairs that I do have are pretty noticeable (at least to me), because I have long hair. I'm kind of wishing I had a hair dye marker, so I could just color the few grays that I have. Do they make those???

I don't know about markers but I have seen something that you kind of paint on instead of the traditional process. I have blonde hair and I do have some gray. My hair is kind of multicolored and I have never dyed it with the exception of the bleach that is in permanent solution because I used to get perms back when that was in (and cuz I always wished I had curly hair). For ME, I LOVE the gray and other shades in my hair and I don't want to dye it because I just want to see how I will turn out naturally (but that's just me, I'm not against anyone else dying their hair). Besides people pay ALOT of money to get their hair to be my color so I'm lucky in that (one) respect lol.

Upvote 0