Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
last night I was worshipping the Lord and shared my song Our God only God on you tube. Early the next morning the truck pulled up and it was my brother who had to come from far away. He was there because he had tornado weather up North and lights were out. They said no power till late tonight. He brought me out later that morning and we had fun till afternoon. He bought me a very expensive meal and it was because of brotherly love. ---that is how God uses people to love you and prosper you by faith. Call it what you will, as my brother was getting in truck to go home, His lights came on 4 hours early. He was happy to know they are back on. God will bless us and those who bless us. right here at home in my country town. God is God not a religion, He is the one who gets all the glory and praise.

Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God Almighty works with individual Christians in their lives all the time, if one's eyes and mind are open to receive this information.
The closer one draws to Him, the more His involvement will become obvious due to seeing with a spiritual eye instead of the carnal eye. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God". Also, " We walk by faith and not by sight".
Of course our flesh continually seeks to run interference.

Upvote 0