• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

advice...

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
For those of you who are spending hours fighting a cancer that does not exist, can I suggest that you go out and live your life...just make healthy choices along the way.

Being an armchair quarterback isn't useful to those who are really out on the playing field. If you are a trained coach (as in someone educated with a medical background) and want to offer advice, great...but if you are just a fan who is making decisions based on what you read in some program (or off the internet) , maybe you should find a different place to play. This is not a fantasy league..this is real stuff with real people and their lives on the line.

Don't make this so much harder for the people who are really out there fighting the cancer monsters. They need real support. If they want to know about the alternatives, it is as easy to find as a simple google search like you used. There is nothing that has been posted here that isn't written about extensively...both pros and cons.

I know that you probably intend to help...but I doubt that it does anything but confuse someone who is already scared and lost. If you have some first hand knowledge that can be proven, then give the facts. "I had a friend whose mom's aunt ate turkey everyday and her cancer went away...no, I don't know what kind of cancer...no, I don't know which stage it was...and no, I'm not sure how they determined it was gone"...That is NOT proof.