Advice please

wrldstrman

Feb 8, 2005
✟457.00
Faith
Christian
I agree I would see a doctor first..I go to a chiropractor I know a lot of people dont like chiropractors but I went to regular doctors and all they seem to want to do is perscribe medicine..Actually I found out what was causing all my back pain was my hips were out of place he poped them back in and I was fine.I would do a lot of streching as a exercise but I would try to find out why your back is hurting first.

Upvote 0

fitmom

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2004
Regina
Visit site
✟12,454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
wrldstrman said:
I agree I would see a doctor first..I go to a chiropractor I know a lot of people dont like chiropractors but I went to regular doctors and all they seem to want to do is perscribe medicine..Actually I found out what was causing all my back pain was my hips were out of place he poped them back in and I was fine.I would do a lot of streching as a exercise but I would try to find out why your back is hurting first.
I have many clients who come to me with back pain. The see their Dr., chiropractors, physio. etc and even they are not EXACTLY sure the cause of the pain. Anyway, I give them a good core program, a stretching program and we go from there. I just had a client tell me Friday that her back has not felt this great in years! What a blessing. I use the SWISS BALL to train all my clients, back pain or not. I work with their Dr.'s, chiro., physio., etc. and would never ask them to do something against their advice.

God Bless,J

Upvote 0

Brentley20

Aug 19, 2004
✟7,702.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
fitmom said:
I have many clients who come to me with back pain. The see their Dr., chiropractors, physio. etc and even they are not EXACTLY sure the cause of the pain. Anyway, I give them a good core program, a stretching program and we go from there. I just had a client tell me Friday that her back has not felt this great in years! What a blessing. I use the SWISS BALL to train all my clients, back pain or not. I work with their Dr.'s, chiro., physio., etc. and would never ask them to do something against their advice.

God Bless,J

Excellent advice right there. I want to echo the core training suggestion. Especially with the Swiss Ball.

Upvote 0