According to the Four Coming Blood Moons

ATrillYon

Sep 16, 2014
✟224.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello according to end times bible teachers, according to the coming four blood moons, a major end times event is about to occur. My theory now is, the rapture can happen on this jewish feast day of Rosh Hashanah and then the peace treaty after October 8th of this year (thats after the second blood moon of this year). The other two blood moons occur sometime later. And also, I doubt that these events will miss the first two blood moons because they usually always have some significant event for the jews during these lunar eclipses.

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello according to end times bible teachers, according to the coming four blood moons, a major end times event is about to occur. My theory now is, the rapture can happen on this jewish feast day of Rosh Hashanah and then the peace treaty after October 8th of this year (thats after the second blood moon of this year). The other two blood moons occur sometime later. And also, I doubt that these events will miss the first two blood moons because they usually always have some significant event for the jews during these lunar eclipses.

Give me scripture verses to back up what you are teaching

Upvote 0

Harbingr

Sep 10, 2014
✟382.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Pictures are nice

Blood-Moons.png

Of course, we're talking about the Book of Symbols. It's not ~exactly~ known for being literal.

Upvote 0

aprilranta

Jul 20, 2014
'merica
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You ready brother?

april

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What a load of hogwash.

Lunar eclipse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing special going on. Ignore all others; their false prophecies will, once again, be a laughing stock. And only the foolish will believe them.

Remember folks: a prophet who truly is one will always be right. Find me a modern day true prophet, and I'll show you Christ returned.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

well I do think very significant stuff is going to happen to Israel, always first.. first then the church next. .
but I am not convinced it is jubilee just yet.. I think the signs are pointing to a progression of events yet to come. mostly judgements . they have to start in the house of God first. what they are yet I am not sure.. yet.
I do think Jubilee is still a few years off. maybe 14 or 21 years.. i'm looking at 203? we can always hope and pray that all these things of the really stupid stupid stuff of mankind has come to it's natural ends.
but I don't think so yet. 8( gee what a mess.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well I do think very significant stuff is going to happen to Israel, always first.. first then the church next. .
but I am not convinced it is jubilee just yet.. I think the signs are pointing to a progression of events yet to come. mostly judgements . they have to start in the house of God first. what they are yet I am not sure.. yet.
I do think Jubilee is still a few years off. maybe 14 or 21 years.. i'm looking at 203? we can always hope and pray that all these things of the really stupid stupid stuff of mankind has come to it's natural ends.
but I don't think so yet. 8( gee what a mess.

Again...there is no evidence of an immediate end. None.

Avoid all groups, persons, and theologies that claim otherwise. Accept only pure, historic, orthodox views; the best way to get true Christian doctrine, faith, and practice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lunar eclipses happen regularly. A blood moon is just a poetic way of saying "lunar eclipse".

The Jewish calendar is a lunar calendar, lunar eclipses occurring on Passover and Sukkot happen regularly--about 1/6 of all lunar eclipses will take place on Passover and Sukkot.

"Tetrads" happen rarely, but have happened many times before, about 8 have taken place in the last 2,000 years. They do not signify anything, it is just statistically uncommon.

Astrology is condemned in Scripture. Astrology is the attempt at divining meaning from the movement and position of celestial bodies--the sun, moon, and the stars. Using lunar eclipses to try and divine future portents, or read into them signs of significance is astrology--it is divination, and it is condemned in Scripture.

John Hagee and the whole "blood moon prophecy" thing is an exercise in divination, magick. More than that, it is just another hoax, another bill of lies from fraudulent hucksters and swindlers.

When all is said and done, and nothing happens, Hagee and other prophecy-peddlers will continue the same as they always do. Nobody will hold them accountable, they will continue to preach their lunacy, they will continue to deceive Christians.

It is important that we as Christians speak out against these things. That as Christians we people a truthful people, a truth-speaking people. That we learn facts, that we have an informed opinion, that we do not get taken in by the latest fad, the newest con. There will always be con-men, hucksters, and snake-oil salesmen; it is our job to be an informed people and to speak up and against the snake-oil and those who peddle it. God will be their judge, but we have a responsibility toward others that we speak against it, to speak truth, to denounce lies.

Christ is not glorified in the swindle, in lies.

Do not be fooled. Do not be taken in. Be stalwart and sturdy. Confess the faith, speak the truth, reject falsehood.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hello according to end times bible teachers

That's the first problem.

"end times bible teachers" are an untrustworthy lot. Anyone who claims to be an "end times bible teacher" or a "prophecy expert" is the sort of person you should get as far away from as possible. They are, almost without exception, lying frauds, swindlers, hucksters, and scam artists. And if they aren't these things, then they are deceived themselves, and are only preaching pure re-purposed bovine manure. Do not trust them. Do not listen to them.

Flee from false doctrine.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...When all is said and done, and nothing happens, Hagee and other prophecy-peddlers will continue the same as they always do. Nobody will hold them accountable, they will continue to preach their lunacy, they will continue to deceive Christians...

((Emphasis mine))

;)

Well said, fellow orthodox brother! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A year ago, supposedly Nibiru/Wormwood was on the way. Now it's the blood moons. Ooh, and let's not forget Harold Camping, too.

So tell me OP, when the 4th "Blood Moon" comes and goes with nothing particularly significant happening, are you going to come back and admit to being mistaken? Try to convince us that something significant really DID happen, just that no one noticed? Or straight up disapear never to be seen again by that username?

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
19 Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.
20 Do not scoff at prophecies,
21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.

5 Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters,[a] we don’t really need to write you. 2 For you know quite well that the day of the Lord’s return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is peaceful and secure,” then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape.

4 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief. 5 For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night. 6 So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded. 7 Night is the time when people sleep and drinkers get drunk. 8 But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.

9 For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us. 10 Christ died for us so that, whether we are dead or alive when he returns, we can live with him forever. 11 So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing. ( 1 Thes. 5 )

Upvote 0

TheChristianSurvivalGuide

Preparedness is Stewardship
May 29, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟16,828.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the signs are pointing to a progression of events yet to come. mostly judgements . they have to start in the house of God first. what they are yet I am not sure.. yet.

Obvious statement is obvious.

So, what I am seeing here (please correct me if I am wrong) is a natural occurence which at times may be referenced in scripture under very specific circumstances as being a DEFINITE SIGN of ............. well, we don't know. But it's a sign for sure.

Upvote 0