Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This book sounds interesting indeed.
It is.
It's called "Mysteries of the Messiah: unveiling Divine connections from Genesis to today", by Rabbi Jason Sobel. It's available from Amazon as a kindle download or paperback.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,010.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What, did the firmament get in the way ?
No, even you must be rational enough to expect SpaceX to know enough to not to simply fly a rocket to the supposed firmament in full speed before the eyes of the public. After thousands of satellites, dozens or hundreds of rocket tests etc.

Try to think a bit before posting the first random thought you got.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil G
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, even you must be rational enough to expect SpaceX to know enough to not to simply fly a rocket to the supposed firmament in full speed before the eyes of the public. After thousands of satellites, dozens or hundreds of rocket tests etc.

Try to think a bit before posting the first random thought you got.

Maybe they were trying to shatter it; :eek:

First female astronauts reflect on shattering spaceflight's glass ceiling :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,010.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

First female astronauts reflect on shattering spaceflight's glass ceiling :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Until you make at least some small effort to understand the videos you post, there is no point in watching them for you and explaining to you what they are about.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,057,753.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You do know what "breaking the glass ceiling" means?
Both these videos are talking about women doing something which had, previously, been only open to men. A "glass ceiling" is an invisible barrier that people put up to prevent certain others - women, black people, disabled people - from progressing.
So astronauts always used to be men; it wasn't questioned and people didn't seem to want to let women get involved. Similarly with becoming President of the USA. Hilary Clinton was saying that although she failed to break the glass ceiling - i.e. become the first female President - there were now 18 million cracks in it - meaning that a woman could enter politics and be considered for the highest position in the country.

When you look on YouTube do you just search for certain words and then post without actually realising what the clips are about?

• Agree
Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until you make at least some small effort to understand the videos you post, there is no point in watching them for you and explaining to you what they are about.

All in jest :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do know what "breaking the glass ceiling" means?
Both these videos are talking about women doing something which had, previously, been only open to men. A "glass ceiling" is an invisible barrier that people put up to prevent certain others - women, black people, disabled people - from progressing.
So astronauts always used to be men; it wasn't questioned and people didn't seem to want to let women get involved. Similarly with becoming President of the USA. Hilary Clinton was saying that although she failed to break the glass ceiling - i.e. become the first female President - there were now 18 million cracks in it - meaning that a woman could enter politics and be considered for the highest position in the country.

When you look on YouTube do you just search for certain words and then post without actually realising what the clips are about?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,057,753.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can we tell?
The things that we think are in jest - like Antarctica having thick walls of ice and being guarded by the military so that we can't enter into other lands; you are completely serious about.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can we tell?
The things that we think are in jest - like Antarctica having thick walls of ice and being guarded by the military so that we can't enter into other lands; you are completely serious about.

I don't jest about Antarctica, I'm deadly serious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,010.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was the first of two presentations Rob did from his Genesis Revelation series. This one deals with the importance of Biblical Cosmology - specifically as it pertains to understanding the Firmament.

Are you watching this for science or because you are bored and you want some fantasy amusement?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,010.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Watch it, you might learn something about the Firmament & Genesis 1.
What more is there to learn about them what was not already discussed?

Genesis 1 is a mythological drama and firmament was a part of the bronze age cosmology common in Mesopotamia. None of these is scientific, literal or physically real.

Also, it seems to me that you prefer people without any needed qualification to teach you about these things. Why? "Fellow flat earther" or "self-taught" or "famous in my bubble" is not a qualification.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What more is there to learn about them what was not already discussed?

Alpha & Omega, loads more to learn.

Genesis 1 is a mythological drama and firmament was a part of the bronze age cosmology common in Mesopotamia. None of these is scientific, literal or physically real.

They are very real, this is just your weird way of reading Genesis 1.

Also, it seems to me that you prefer people without any needed qualification to teach you about these things.

I wouldn't say that Rob Skiba is without qualification to teach.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,010.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Phil G
Upvote 0

Phil G

Grafted In
Sep 11, 2012
✟20,909.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't say that Rob Skiba is without qualification to teach.
Is this the same Rob Skiba who was against Covid-19 vaccines and died from Covid-19?

'Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he allegedly posted a message on Facebook noting that “within I’d say 2 to 3 years or so” we’ll know whether vaccines were a solution or a problem.

“Truly, I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I’m the one still standing,” he wrote.'

I too take no joy in this but it appears Rob Skiba is the one who was wrong on Covid-19 vaccines.... just as he was wrong about the earth being flat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟34,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this the same Rob Skiba who was against Covid-19 vaccines and died from Covid-19?

'Rob Skiba — said to have come home from a Christian-centric Take On The World conference in August not feeling well — was also a COVID vaccine skeptic, the Daily Beast reports. It was from that conference he allegedly posted a message on Facebook noting that “within I’d say 2 to 3 years or so” we’ll know whether vaccines were a solution or a problem.

“Truly, I take no joy in saying this, nor will I if I’m the one still standing,” he wrote.'

I too take no joy in this but it appears Rob Skiba is the one who was wrong on Covid-19 vaccines.... just as he was wrong about the earth being flat.

Here is a video form his wife Shelia Skiba;

This week we have a special presentation for everyone, Sheila shares her story and a call to action. @sheilaskiba Lecture was held at the Sacred Word Revealed Conference in Atlanta GA 2023, It is about her husband @RobSkiba and how he was murdered by the tyrannical medical system.

Upvote 0