Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
The Abrahamic covenant, unlike the Mosaic covenant, is an unconditional covenant. A covenant established, and sealed by God. Man will have no effect, or bearing on the covenants implementation, or results; for it is fully unconditional. Abram was to leave Ur of the Caldees (currently in Iran) and go to the land of Canaan (current land of Israel.)

Heb.11:8-9, "By faith Abraham when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; --- By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange = (foreign) country." Upon his departure, the covenant was sealed.

God's promise to Abraham was that he would be the progenitor of the nation, and the father of many nations. The fulfillment of this Covenant would be through and by the works of Jesus Christ. It rests on the exclusive promise-keeping power of Christ, and not on Abraham or his seed. Abraham by faith, believed, left the city of Ur, thus entered into this covenant with God.

The secret to Israelis immortality is God's promise to preserve the seed of Abraham, and the land of Israel for the Jews forever.

Mal.3:6, "For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob (the Jews) are not consumed = (utterly destroyed or finished.)"

Written in this covenant are the blessings for the Jews, the Gentiles, and the Church. Also the prophetic words concerning the end of the enemies of God. More than four thousand years have passed since this covenant was established, it is now in it's final days.

The descendants of Abraham, are referred to symbolically as "seeds." The three are represented as, sand, stars, and dust. Lets begin with the first seed, "Sand."

Gen.22:17, "That in blessing I will....multiply thy seed...as the sand which is upon the sea shore."

Sand representing Abraham's physical seed, the Hebrews. and as a symbol represents the earth, and is produced by a natural processes of abrasion and erosion. Sand is can be found along the shores of the world's oceans. Israel has been ground fine by persecution and war, and the people have been scattered among the nations of the world, this like no other people in world history.

The second is, "Stars."

Gen.15:5, "Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, so shall thy seed be."

Star's represent the spiritual seed of Abraham, the Christian church. The stars are a symbol of the heavenly. The Church population since Christ's resurrection is without number, and like the stars of heaven, illuminate the world with the truth of God; The Christian church is as a light to an evil, corrupt world.

Matt.5:14-16, "Ye (Christians) are the light of the world. A city (population) that is set on an hill (high above the corruption of the world) cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel (do not hid your love for Jesus from the world) but on a candlestick; (show it) and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Dust.

Gen.13:16, "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered."

Dust is often a generic symbol for humanity, the human race.

1. Gen.2:7, "And God formed man of the dust of the ground," God now called this first man Adam, which means earthly man. See following examples.

2. Gen.3:19, "For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
3. Gen.18:27, Abraham said, "I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD, which am (I am) but dust and ashes:"

4. Job 10:9, Job said to God, "Thou hast make me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?"

The dust represents the Gentile nations, who have been grafted into the promises made to Abraham. The nations of the earth, those who receive Christ as King and Lord, will be adopted sons unto Abraham, sharing in the inheritance.

The distinction of Israel, the Gentile nations, and the Church are confirmed in the N.T.

1 Cor.10:32, "Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the Church of God."

The three are God's created vessels, each having a free will to receive, or reject God's gift of salvation, as each will have their part in God's justice.

I will post the 7 provisions next.

Phil LaSpino www.seekfirstwisdom.com

God's Word

Feb 18, 2011
In this world, but not of it.
✟3,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bourne said:
Seconded. (Same reason?)

I don't know. When I eventually get to the reasons behind my emoticon, then we can tell. Right now, I'm juggling several things at the same time (and I still haven't started my taxes)...

Upvote 0

John 07

May 24, 2010
inner
✟15,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The dust represents the Gentile nations,
philip
who taught you these false notions?

The distinction of Israel, the Gentile nations, and the Church are confirmed in the N.T.
did you learn these things in your dispensational church?

and you're wrong as usual
for the church is the 'Israel of God' Gal 6.16

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
God's Word said:
I don't know. When I eventually get to the reasons behind my emoticon, then we can tell. Right now, I'm juggling several things at the same time (and I still haven't started my taxes)...

Same here. I'm presently posting from my phone at work, so unable to do any kind of an in-depth post.

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Dear John, you speak as if your looking for a divorce from me. And we ain't even married.

I wrote, "The dust represents the Gentile nations,

You wrote, philip, "who taught you these false notions?"

Phil replies, Hmmmmm, it was revealed to me from the pages of the Bible, a great deal of research on my part, many dependable commentators, and the hand of the Holy Spirit. Did I leave anything out?

I wrote, "The distinction of Israel, the Gentile nations, and the Church are confirmed in the N.T.

You replied, "did you learn these things in your dispensational church?"

Phil replies, "No. 1 Cor.10:32, "Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, not to the church of God."

So are you saying the Jews, descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob do not exist today, and there is no Israel? Hitler knew where to find them, as do the Muslims. I know your not denying the Christian church. Maybe your denying there are no Gentiles today, those who are not Jews, and who are not Christians. If you don't deny any of the afore mentioned groups, then like I said, God is dealing with three groups of people.

If your not totally closed minded, and you would like to discuss it, I will. But if your in complete denial because you feel that you know everything there is to know about the subject, then don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours.

As far as Gal 6.16, Your building a whole doctrine on one verse, and denying the whole scope and design of the Old, and New Testaments. Also concerning Gal.6, you have neglected the context of the verse itself.

Phil LaSpino

Last edited:
Upvote 0
L

LuxMundi

The Abrahamic covenant, unlike the Mosaic covenant, is an unconditional covenant.

Indeed, and the true seed is Jesus:

"There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to the promise." (Gal. 3:28-29)

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
John 07, I am waiting for your reply, one way or the other concerning your comments.

I wrote, "The dust represents the Gentile nations,

You wrote, philip, "who taught you these false notions?"

Phil replies, Hmmmmm, it was revealed to me from the pages of the Bible, a great deal of research on my part, many dependable commentators, and the hand of the Holy Spirit. Did I leave anything out?

I wrote, "The distinction of Israel, the Gentile nations, and the Church are confirmed in the N.T.

You replied, "did you learn these things in your dispensational church?"

Phil replies, "No from the Bible.

1 Cor.10:32, "Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, not to the church of God."

So are you saying the Jews, descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob do not exist today, and there is no Israel? Hitler knew where to find them, as do the Muslims. I know your not denying the Christian church. Maybe your denying there are no Gentiles today, those who are not Jews, and who are not Christians. If you don't deny any of the afore mentioned groups, then like I said, God is dealing with three groups of people.

If your not totally closed minded, and you would like to discuss it, I will. But if your in complete denial because you feel that you know everything there is to know about the subject, then don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours.

As far as Gal 6.16, Your building a whole doctrine on one verse, and denying the whole scope and design of the Old, and New Testaments. Also concerning Gal.6, you have neglected the context of the verse itself.

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Lovein mercy, you wrote, "Mr. LaSpino would you please post the words of the covenant that you say God made with Abraham that you say that God still honors today. Would you please post it right here. I have a some questions for you I would like to read what you have to say in regard to them. Thank you.

Phil replies, "The fulfillment of the covenant God made with Abraham, is yet future. Note in Gen.12:2-3, God said, "I will." Because nothing was attached to these words by the Lord concerning anything man had to do in order to implement the covenant, it can be called unconditional.

God said to Abraham, and confirmed it to Jacob, and Isaac, and to Isaac's 12 sons. Gen.35:10-12, "God said to Jacob, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he (God) called his name Israel."

God told Jacob (now Israel) to be fruitful, that he will become a nation and company of nations -- and kings shall come from his sons, and their sons. Jesus being the present, and everlasting King of Israel, who has yet to set up His earthly kingdom. This will be done at the end of the 7 years of tribulation.

Ver.12. "The land (Israel) which I (God) gave Abraham and Isaac, to you (Israel) I will give it, and to they seed after thee will I give the land." Of course, its fulfillment of the Jews having a national homeland, and all their enemies judged by the King of Kings, is still future.

Not only was Abraham given a personal blessing, but also a universal one. Gen.12:2, "I (God) will make thy (Abraham's) name great," with Gen.12:2, "Thou (Abraham) shall be a blessing." This is a divine mandate without any strings attached.

I have posted a separate tread on the 7 provisions of the Abrahamic covenant. If you prefer, we can pick up on this discussion here, or over to the other tread. I will look for your post. Also included in all this is the Davidic covenant which I hope to post in a few days. It establishes the Kingship, of Jesus in the land of Israel, and is also unconditional.

The 7th provision reads, "In thee (Abraham) shall all families (Jews, and Gentiles) of the earth be blessed," this is still future.

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lovein mercy, you wrote, "Mr. LaSpino would you please post the words of the covenant that you say God made with Abraham that you say that God still honors today. Would you please post it right here. I have a some questions for you I would like to read what you have to say in regard to them. Thank you.

Phil replies, "The fulfillment of the covenant God made with Abraham, is yet future. Note in Gen.12:2-3, God said, "I will." Because nothing was attached to these words by the Lord concerning anything man had to do in order to implement the covenant, it can be called unconditional.
Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

If is yet still future, then our faith, and that of the OC Jews, is in vain

http://www.christianforums.com/t7538871-6/#post56841525
Luke 16:24 why is the rich man calling out to Father Abraham?

Luke 16:24 And he sounding said "Father Abraham! be thou merciful to-me! and send Lazarus! that he should be dipping the tip of the finger of him of water and should be cooling down the tongue of me
that I am being pained in the flame, this."
[Matthew 3:9/Acts 7:30-38]

Upvote 0
L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

God said to Abraham, and confirmed it to Jacob, and Isaac, and to Isaac's 12 sons. Gen.35:10-12, "God said to Jacob, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he (God) called his name Israel."

God told Jacob (now Israel) to be fruitful, that he will become a nation and company of nations -- and kings shall come from his sons, and their sons. Jesus being the present, and everlasting King of Israel, who has yet to set up His earthly kingdom. This will be done at the end of the 7 years of tribulation.

Ver.12. "The land (Israel) which I (God) gave Abraham and Isaac, to you (Israel) I will give it, and to they seed after thee will I give the land." Of course, its fulfillment of the Jews having a national homeland, and all their enemies judged by the King of Kings, is still future.

Not only was Abraham given a personal blessing, but also a universal one. Gen.12:2, "I (God) will make thy (Abraham's) name great," with Gen.12:2, "Thou (Abraham) shall be a blessing." This is a divine mandate without any strings attached.

I have posted a separate tread on the 7 provisions of the Abrahamic covenant. If you prefer, we can pick up on this discussion here, or over to the other tread. I will look for your post. Also included in all this is the Davidic covenant which I hope to post in a few days. It establishes the Kingship, of Jesus in the land of Israel, and is also unconditional.

The 7th provision reads, "In thee (Abraham) shall all families (Jews, and Gentiles) of the earth be blessed," this is still future.

Phil LaSpino

I prefer you just post the words of the complete covenant that God had with Abraham. Then I have some questions I would like to ask you and discuss with you. And after we get finished with the the covenant God had with Abraham if you feel so incline as to want to discuss any other covenant that God has with anyone...I will accommodate you to the best of my ability.

Or if as we discuss the covenant that God had with Abraham you feel that any other covenant that God had with anyone will help you make your case or point...then at that time...post it. And we will go from there. If you feel like you need the council of a Rabbi or an orthodox Jew or a messianic Jew or Messianic christian or the advice of anyone or expert or authority to discuss these matters with me...then by all means do so. If yo know Rabbi lamp kin you can even get his help. But if you seek others to help you on this...go get the best. Get someone from the bible institute or perhaps that fella...Rabbi shnieder...they are all experts. How about that fella..Joe good or there are many at God's learning channel to help you...take your pick. I would love to talk to booker or whatever his name is. 1 on 1 about this. Any way...I am waiting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Loveinmercy. You wrote, "Or if as we discuss the covenant that God had with Abraham you feel that any other covenant that God had with anyone will help you make your case or point...then at that time...post it. And we will go from there. If you feel like you need the council of a Rabbi or an orthodox Jew or a messianic Jew or Messianic christian or the advice of anyone or expert or authority to discuss these matters with me...then by all means do so. If yo know Rabbi lamp kin you can even get his help. But if you seek others to help you on this...go get the best. Get someone from the bible institute or perhaps that fella...Rabbi shnieder...they are all experts. How about that fella..Joe good or there are many at God's learning channel to help you...take your pick. I would love to talk to booker or whatever his name is. 1 on 1 about this. Any way...I am waiting."

Phil replies, This may disappoint you, but all I need is the Bible. Now, instead of beating around the bush, ask your questions. I have posted for the most part the covenant God made with Abram, and my explainations surrounding the verses under discussion. I get the feeling you really do not want to discuss this. But if I am wrong, what is it that seems to be bothering you? Give me one or two issues at a time.

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Loveinmercy, OK, I'll play your game.

Gen.12:2, "And I (God) will make of thee (Abram) a great nation,"

Gen.12:2, "I will bless thee, and make thy name great." is clearly to one nation (singular), not many.

Gen.17:19-21, God said, "Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. ---But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time next year."

Ver.22:2, "God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac; = (Laughter) and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him, And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year."

Gen.15:1-6. Isaac was the prophesied seed, Through him, God's promises would be fulfilled.

Gen.21:1-2 and Gen.35:10-12, "God said, "Thy (Jacob) name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel. -- Be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of antions shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. And the land (Israel) which I gave Abraham and isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

Obviously this promise of a nation assumes the existence of a national homeland called Israel. Abram left his country and went to a land which the Lord said, "I will show thee." and then said, "Unto thy seed will I give this land."

Gen.12:2, "I (God) will bless thee (Abraham.)" This being fulfilled in two ways.
1. From a temporal standpoint, Abraham was blessed with an abundance of wealth and material possessions Gen.13:14-15-17-18, and Gen.24:34-35.
2. Abraham was blessed spiritually, Gen.15:6, "And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD; and He (God) counted it to him for righteousness." The word 'believed' is a verb, and is in a tense meaning a continuous past action--literally, Abraham, "kept on believing in the LORD."

Gen.12:2, "And I will .......make thy name great."

Gen.12:2, "Thou (Abraham) shalt be a blessing."

Gen.12:3, "I will bless them that bless thee," As promised to Abraham,

Gen.39:5, "The Lord blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field."

Gen.12:3, God said, "I will ...curse him that curseth thee."

Gen.12:3, states, "In thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

The world has been blessed, first of all, through the coming of the Lord Jesus; He coming from Abraham seed. Jesus is the prophesied seed of Eve, Gen.3:15, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it -- (He) shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

The promise is now extended to the true church, consisting of both Jew and Gentile. The Christian Gentiles having not replaced the Jews', as the "chosen people," but have been grafted in, or adopted into the promise. "To the Jew first, and then the Gentiles." Therefore the promises are fulfilled in Jesus and the Church.

Gal.3:29, "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." The Church has never replaced the nation of Israel or the Jewish people. The existence of a spiritual seed in no way nullifies God's commitment to Abraham's physical seed.

Deut.28:8-14. "The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee = (the Jew) -- and he shall bless thee in the land (Israel) which the LORD thy God giveth thee. The LORD shall establish thee (the Jews) an holy people unto himself as he hath sworn unto thee, (through the Abrahamic covenant) --- and all people of the earth shall see that thou (the Jew) art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee."

"And thou shall make thee (the Jew) the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; etc."

Isa.60:3- 5-11-16. "And the (unsaved) Gentiles shall come to thy light, = (Messiah) and kings to the brightness of thy rising.= (the Lords return) -- the Gentiles shall come unto thee (the Jew.) Therefore thy gates shall be open continually: they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces (wealth) of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. Thou (the Jews) shalt suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the might One of Jacob."

Gen.22:17, "That in blessing I will....multiply thy seed...as the sand which is upon the sea shore."

Gen.15:5, "Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, so shall thy seed be."

Gen.13:16, "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered."

Phillip LaSpino

Upvote 0
L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

Gen.12:2, "I will bless thee, and make thy name great." is clearly to one nation (singular), not many.

Gen.17:19-21, God said, "Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. ---But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time next year."

Ver.22:2, "God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac; = (Laughter) and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him, And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year."

Gen.15:1-6. Isaac was the prophesied seed, Through him, God's promises would be fulfilled.

Gen.21:1-2 and Gen.35:10-12, "God said, "Thy (Jacob) name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel. -- Be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of antions shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. And the land (Israel) which I gave Abraham and isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

Obviously this promise of a nation assumes the existence of a national homeland called Israel. Abram left his country and went to a land which the Lord said, "I will show thee." and then said, "Unto thy seed will I give this land."

Gen.12:2, "I (God) will bless thee (Abraham.)" This being fulfilled in two ways.
1. From a temporal standpoint, Abraham was blessed with an abundance of wealth and material possessions Gen.13:14-15-17-18, and Gen.24:34-35.
2. Abraham was blessed spiritually, Gen.15:6, "And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD; and He (God) counted it to him for righteousness." The word 'believed' is a verb, and is in a tense meaning a continuous past action--literally, Abraham, "kept on believing in the LORD."

Gen.39:5, "The Lord blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field."

The world has been blessed, first of all, through the coming of the Lord Jesus; He coming from Abraham seed. Jesus is the prophesied seed of Eve, Gen.3:15, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it -- (He) shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

The promise is now extended to the true church, consisting of both Jew and Gentile. The Christian Gentiles having not replaced the Jews', as the "chosen people," but have been grafted in, or adopted into the promise. "To the Jew first, and then the Gentiles." Therefore the promises are fulfilled in Jesus and the Church.

Gal.3:29, "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." The Church has never replaced the nation of Israel or the Jewish people. The existence of a spiritual seed in no way nullifies God's commitment to Abraham's physical seed.

Deut.28:8-14. "The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee = (the Jew) -- and he shall bless thee in the land (Israel) which the LORD thy God giveth thee. The LORD shall establish thee (the Jews) an holy people unto himself as he hath sworn unto thee, (through the Abrahamic covenant) --- and all people of the earth shall see that thou (the Jew) art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee."

"And thou shall make thee (the Jew) the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; etc."

Isa.60:3- 5-11-16. "And the (unsaved) Gentiles shall come to thy light, = (Messiah) and kings to the brightness of thy rising.= (the Lords return) -- the Gentiles shall come unto thee (the Jew.) Therefore thy gates shall be open continually: they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces (wealth) of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. Thou (the Jews) shalt suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the might One of Jacob."

Phillip LaSpino

I will post my questions and statements to you. When the Spirit of the Lord gives them to me. It will not be long.

Upvote 0
L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

Phillip LaSpino

I have several questions to ask you. But I will just ask you 1 question at a time till I get the correct answer and then will proceed to the next if that is alright with you.

1. Is there any part of any of the covenant that God made with Abraham that he has not fulfilled. If so highlight which part of it for me.

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
God has put before the Jews, both blessings, and curses. Examine the following verses, they are written to the Jews. Never has God cursed the church. He gave Israel blessings, and in their disobedience they were, and still are under His curse.

Deut.29:25-26-27-28, "Because they = (the Jews) have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers. -- For they = (the Jew) served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, -- And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, = (Israel) to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book. And the LORD rooted = (uprooted) them = (the Jew) out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day."

Deut.30:1-2-3-5-6-7, The LORD said, "All these thing are come upon thee, = (the Jew) the BLESSINGS and the CURSE, which I have set before thee," --

The following is still future, and unfulfilled.

God said, there is coming a day when the Jew will, "Return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul." This cannot be the church, because Christian live by every word of God."

Ver.3, "Then the LORD thy God will turn = (turn back) thy = (the Jew's) captivity, --- and will return and gather thee from all the nations, (began in 1948) whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee."

Ver.5. "And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land = (Israel) which thy fathers (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) possessed, and thou shalt possess it."

This is a work in progress. The Jews' are being drawn from every corner of the earth, this is the promise God made to Abraham, they will become a great nation.

Still future.

Verses 6-7, It is written, "God, will circumcise thine heart, = (destroy their old nature and give them a new nature) and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou = (the Jew) mayest live." -- I, "will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee." When the Jew's turn to their Messiah, Jesus Christ, then the blessings will be sent forth to them from heaven.

Jeremiah's prophesy is happening now, today, and will continue until the the church is caught up to heaven. 1 Thes.4:16-17.

Jer.23:3-4, "I (God) will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase." ver.8, "The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their land.

Phil LaSpino

Last edited:
Upvote 0
L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

God has put before the Jews, both blessings, and curses. Examine the following verses, they are written to the Jews. Never has God cursed the church. He gave Israel blessings, and in their disobedience they were, and still are under His curse.

Deut.29:25-26-27-28, "Because they = (the Jews) have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers. -- For they = (the Jew) served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, -- And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, = (Israel) to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book. And the LORD rooted = (uprooted) them = (the Jew) out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day."

Deut.30:1-2-3-5-6-7, The LORD said, "All these thing are come upon thee, = (the Jew) the BLESSINGS and the CURSE, which I have set before thee," --

The following is still future, and unfulfilled.

God said, there is coming a day when the Jew will, "Return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul." This cannot be the church, because Christian live by every word of God."

Ver.3, "Then the LORD thy God will turn = (turn back) thy = (the Jew's) captivity, --- and will return and gather thee from all the nations, (began in 1948) whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee."

Ver.5. "And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land = (Israel) which thy fathers (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) possessed, and thou shalt possess it."

This is a work in progress. The Jews' are being drawn from every corner of the earth, this is the promise God made to Abraham, they will become a great nation.

Still future.

Verses 6-7, It is written, "God, will circumcise thine heart, = (destroy their old nature and give them a new nature) and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou = (the Jew) mayest live." -- I, "will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee." When the Jew's turn to their Messiah, Jesus Christ, then the blessings will be sent forth to them from heaven.

Jeremiah's prophesy is happening now, today, and will continue until the the church is caught up to heaven. 1 Thes.4:16-17.

Jer.23:3-4, "I (God) will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase." ver.8, "The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their land.

Phil LaSpino

Did God change any part of the covenant he made with Abraham? Did he add to it? This is a Yes he did or No he did not answer.

Which is it?

Upvote 0