Abortionist says becoming a mother helped her realize abortion ‘is an act of love’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Despite her advocacy for abortion, Dr. Ghazaleh Moayedi unwittingly admits that the medical system discourages motherhood.

(LifeSiteNews) — A Texas abortionist claimed that having her own child has made her a better abortionist, asserting that “choosing an abortion is an act of love.”

In a May 11 Mother’s Day post, Dr. Ghazaleh Moayedi, an OB/GYN and abortionist, told readers of Glamour that becoming a mother made her more determined to provide abortion to women.

“I am often asked whether providing abortion care is hard as a mother — as if abortion somehow exists in a realm outside of motherhood,” she wrote.

“But motherhood is not an accidental or natural job; motherhood is a job done with intention,” Moayedi added.

“Holding my baby’s tiny hands in my own not only strengthened my commitment to providing compassionate abortion care but also exposed how I needed to commit to supporting mothers in all aspects of my care,” she continued.

Moayedi went on to lament that there is “no Mother’s Day card to celebrate abortion” while there are for other “actions that are seen as the core of how a mother expresses love for her children.”

Moayedi then seemingly contradicts herself and says women seeking abortions are not parents, writing, “For my patients who were not parents, and did not want to be at that moment, or who never want to be a parent, I recognize their abortions as an act of intentional motherhood.”

“Choosing when to parent is an act of love,” she claimed. “For my patients that were already parenting, I feel the deep love they had both for the children they had and for the pregnancies they were ending. Choosing an abortion is an act of love.”

Moayedi recounted a recent abortion she committed in which a mother of two young children came to her to have her third child aborted.

“As I finished the five-minute abortion procedure, we laughed about motherhood as her other child watched videos on my phone,” Moayedi said.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight."
---Isaiah 5: 20-21

Upvote 0