A very quiet forum

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I see ten moderators - and one member.... indeed - very well behaved :)

or _ _ _ _ . (sorry, can't bring myself to say it)

btw, did you ever check out the catholic and the lutheran (LCMS I was born into and grew up in) catechisms ?

your sig seems to indicate no. (i was very very very surprised to say the least, when i went back and check for myself (i never suspected even, in decades ! until i got one and read what it said/ verified- the cat doesn't line up with Scripture) )

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟914,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
or _ _ _ _ . (sorry, can't bring myself to say it)

btw, did you ever check out the catholic and the lutheran (LCMS I was born into and grew up in) catechisms ?

your sig seems to indicate no. (i was very very very surprised to say the least, when i went back and check for myself (i never suspected even, in decades ! until i got one and read what it said/ verified- the cat doesn't line up with Scripture) )

Well that is what the Protestant Reformation was all about - "give me the Bible AND the Words IN the Bible":wave:

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Shabbat shalom in Yahshua !

what i meant is/was, the rcc and the lcms (others probably also) don't affirm the ten commandments, but rather change them. when i asked 'why', an excuse was given.

this after more than twenty years in the lcms and as a born again spirit filled bible reading believer was a shock to me to find out.

Upvote 0

Mankin

A Strange Mixture of Random Components.
Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It is rather strange how quiet this area has become. I remember back in the day when it was just one huge Adventist forum, there was a battle everyday. I suppose that has been taken to spectrum haha.

Upvote 0