Kentucky
✟18,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to ask you all to please pray for a small 4 year old boy. He died this weekend. It seems the boy came to my home church with his grandparents to visit for our hispanic service. The boy said he was going to the bathroom and ventured outside. He fell into a small lake on the church property and drowned. He was responsive to CPS at first but later died at Kosair Children's Hospital. I ask you to please pray for these parents and grandparents, and for our church as we all mourne this passing. I am assuming the family was looking for a home church, and I pray this disaster does not pull them away from God.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround this family in their grief. Let Your Hand be upon them, taking from them their sorrow, their pain, their grief. Lord, lift this mother and father into Your Arms, let them not become bitter, let their heart not harden over their loss, but free them so they may see You, may know You are with them. Lord God, let peace and strength be upon this church. Lord, let this tragedy be comforted by Your Loving Presence. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
O Mighty Father, surround this family in their grief. Let Your Hand be upon them, taking from them their sorrow, their pain, their grief. Lord, lift this mother and father into Your Arms, let them not become bitter, let their heart not harden over their loss, but free them so they may see You, may know You are with them. Lord God, let peace and strength be upon this church. Lord, let this tragedy be comforted by Your Loving Presence. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:
Amen

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that comfort falls upon the family members that lost this little boy. Please let them know that he is with you and that he is happy. God, I can understand why this family would be upset with You right now. Let them know that You are with them. May they not turn from You because of this!

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May the Lord of comfort bring His peace to this troubled family. May they grow closer together in this tragedy, and closer to Him. May His love and solace permeate the community of faith, and all who knew this child.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, please comfort the parents grandparents adn people of this church. Lord bring healing and comfort ot there lives. Lord , may this 4 yr old boy be received into your arms in heaven, and may he be accepted with love and great joy and peace. Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You alone know why. I ask that You be with this family whose hearts are broken. I pray that You would encompass them with peace and comfort. We know that this little one is with You, and that is truly a comfort, but their hearts will grieve their loss. It is then I ask that Your Holy Spirit will rush in to ease their pain. Please help them to seek You even now and do not let the enemy use this in any way. Thank You Father for Your peace that passes our understanding, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0