Visit site
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that you will understand I do not pose this question to cause a debate...it is a question I am asking with true sincerity.

As a strict follower (is that the right word??) of kosher, how does one justify vaccinations?

A bit of background: My son suffered a terrible reaction to vaccines at 5 months of age. It was at that point when I seriously began looking into vaccine issues, such as how they are weakened, through which mediums they are cultured in, as well as strained for weakening, etc. As someone who is NOT kosher, I found much of the process to be reprehensible, and immoral.

Please, if this is an issue that upsets you, please refrain from answering. I do not ask this question to make any judegments. I pose the question to anyone who is a believer in the Messiah. If no one chooses to answer, I understand. I thought I would pose the question, however, because my curiosity is getting the best of me. ;)

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
MommylovesRJ said:
I pray that you will understand I do not pose this question to cause a debate...it is a question I am asking with true sincerity.

As a strict follower (is that the right word??) of kosher, how does one justify vaccinations?

A bit of background: My son suffered a terrible reaction to vaccines at 5 months of age. It was at that point when I seriously began looking into vaccine issues, such as how they are weakened, through which mediums they are cultured in, as well as strained for weakening, etc. As someone who is NOT kosher, I found much of the process to be reprehensible, and immoral.

Please, if this is an issue that upsets you, please refrain from answering. I do not ask this question to make any judegments. I pose the question to anyone who is a believer in the Messiah. If no one chooses to answer, I understand. I thought I would pose the question, however, because my curiosity is getting the best of me. ;)

MLRJ we had some excellent threads on this here a while back. If no one else beats me to it, I'll see if I can find those and link them.

Upvote 0

MommylovesRJ

~*~Craving to please the One who has saved me~*~
Feb 3, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zemirah said:
MLRJ we had some excellent threads on this here a while back. If no one else beats me to it, I'll see if I can find those and link them.

Thank you!! (Did I tell ya I have missed you?? :hug: )

Upvote 0

MommylovesRJ

~*~Craving to please the One who has saved me~*~
Feb 3, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics