1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Prayer for My Daughter in Law

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by singpeace, May 3, 2011.

1. singpeace

singpeace Senior Member

Faith:
    Christian

My prayer for Arielle

God of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory, give to Arielle the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You and let the eyes of her understanding being enlightened; that she may know what is the hope of Your calling, what are the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of Your power toward her according to the working of Your mighty power which You worked in Christ when You raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your right hand in the heavenly places.

Father, who shall separate Your Arielle from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? For Your Son's sake saints are being killed all the day long, and the enemy regards many of us as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things Arielle is more than a conqueror through Christ who loves her so. Neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate Arielle from Your love. All this You have written to her and promised. Thank You for your faithfulness. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

2. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

Faith:
    Catholic
  3. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Contact & Forums Mgr for the CF Teams Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassador

Faith:
    Catholic
  4. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter Angels Team

Faith:
    Christian
    Praying for Arielle in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

5. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Senior Member

Faith:
    Pentecostal
    God Bless this daughter-in-law. i pray that she come into the fullness of all that God has for her. God Bless you for Praying for her.

:pray::pray:

6. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
  7. singpeace

singpeace Senior Member

Faith:
    Christian

Thank you so much for praying - I am truly grateful. Father, bless each one who prays for Arielle. In Jesus name, amen.

8. Livin4ourLord

Livin4ourLord Life's what you make it!

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. singpeace

singpeace Senior Member

Faith:
    Christian

Father, help Arielle to receive wisdom and courage in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you, Father God for all your mercy.

10. charity_22

charity_22 always believing HIS glory..

Faith:
    Catholic
    Praying for Arielle.. may her heart be filled with God's richness, all in the glory of His name amen.