Messa

Jun 19, 2015
Pinehurst, NC
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've lurked around here off and on for what seems like a long time. I thought I had introduced myself at one point, but I guess not. :sigh:

Anyhow, I'm a 32 years old Christian (Word of Faith), single, working as an administrative assistant. I love to read, take nature photos, cook, and be an all around nerd. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here and hopefully having some good discussions. :wave:

Reactions: mnorian

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,023,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've lurked around here off and on for what seems like a long time. I thought I had introduced myself at one point, but I guess not. :sigh:

Anyhow, I'm a 32 years old Christian (Word of Faith), single, working as an administrative assistant. I love to read, take nature photos, cook, and be an all around nerd. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here and hopefully having some good discussions. :wave:

Welcome to Christian Forums! We are happy to have you here. Have you found the Word of Faith subforum yet?

Reactions: Messa
Upvote 0

Messa

Jun 19, 2015
Pinehurst, NC
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to Christian Forums! We are happy to have you here. Have you found the Word of Faith subforum yet?

Thank you! :cherryblossom:

Yes, I have! It was my main reason for lurking lately as I've been actively getting re-acquainted with Word of Faith teaching. I spent a few years wandering around, and it's time to focus. :smile: I'm still trying to figure out how to get that designation put under my info on here, but I'll get there. :grin:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to the Forum messa; may the Lord Jesus bless and guide you here at CF and in the world; if you want to change your faith designation; put a request into the Member Services Center; it's private so you wont see any other posts; explaining why you want to change it; and the staff will help you.

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/member-services-center-msc.883/

upload_2016-5-10_18-38-47.jpeg

Upvote 0

Messa

Jun 19, 2015
Pinehurst, NC
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums