Visit site
✟8,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I may be writing this only for myself. But, if it builds up or edifies anyone else, so much the better. I am notoriously tough on myself when it comes to my prayer and devotional life. I realize I'm not alone in this, of course. But, there are times I feel as though, if I could spend even ten percent of the time I spend fussing about how much I don't pray, study, etc.. actually praying and studying, I would do so much better. I seem to be going through a kind of resurgence, in my hunger for wanting to experience God and his word.

:prayer: Lord, for myself and anyone else going through the same situation, I ask you to keep the hunger for your presence and your word, burning in the hearts of us all. No matter how much knowledge we get, may we never have enough of it. May it always be not quite enough. :amen:

jerry ralph

Oct 14, 2004
mountain grove missouri
Visit site
✟8,687.00
Faith
Christian
I hear you and agree............

You wrote "I seem to be going through a kind of resurgence, in my hunger for wanting to experience God and his word."
Keep the fire burning, kindle it with the Word of God, and fellowship ("As iron sharpens iron").

Thanks for sharing your devotional time with us............jerry

Upvote 0