500+ gay pride youth engulfed in flames in Taiwan as Biblical-scale firestorm spontaneously ignites

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A gay pride youth party in Taiwan went horribly wrong last night as a special effect consisting of huge clouds of rainbow-colored glitter particles was launched into the air over the partygoers. To the shock and horror of everyone, the metallic glitter ignited, raining down a firestorm of death upon hundreds of attendees who were engulfed in flames.

While the U.S. mainstream media is too ashamed to admit this event was a gay pride celebration, Asian media outlets have no problem pointing out the obvious. As this news link from Malaysia reports, ''The U.S. government has just recognized gay marriage, and this allows gay people all around the world to see the coming promise, leading the large-scale celebrations. New Taipei City in Taiwan, Ba-Xian Water Park hosted a 'rainbow party' this past Saturday. Unfortunately, there was a tragic event of a massive explosion, causing many people to be burned. It is currently estimated that at least 458 people are injured, and some of them have critical injuries.''
http://www.naturalnews.com/050232_gay_pride_Taiwan_burned_alive.html

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A gay pride youth party in Taiwan went horribly wrong last night as a special effect consisting of huge clouds of rainbow-colored glitter particles was launched into the air over the partygoers. To the shock and horror of everyone, the metallic glitter ignited, raining down a firestorm of death upon hundreds of attendees who were engulfed in flames.

While the U.S. mainstream media is too ashamed to admit this event was a gay pride celebration, Asian media outlets have no problem pointing out the obvious. As this news link from Malaysia reports, ''The U.S. government has just recognized gay marriage, and this allows gay people all around the world to see the coming promise, leading the large-scale celebrations. New Taipei City in Taiwan, Ba-Xian Water Park hosted a 'rainbow party' this past Saturday. Unfortunately, there was a tragic event of a massive explosion, causing many people to be burned. It is currently estimated that at least 458 people are injured, and some of them have critical injuries.''
http://www.naturalnews.com/050232_gay_pride_Taiwan_burned_alive.html

This tragedy occurred at a Color Play Asia event, not a gay pride youth party, and was due to colored powder, not glitter, being sprayed at a high velocity onto revelers from the stage. Some there might have been celebrating the SCOTUS ruling, but the event was planned and publicized well before it was issued.

The public’s focus immediately turned to the colored powder — what the organizer claimed on its Facebook page to be cornstarch mixed with food coloring — that was sprayed at high velocity on revelers from a stage. Many people asked how, if it was flammable, the mixture was allowed to be used at such events, several of which have taken place in Taiwan in recent years.

Taiwan’s prime minister, Mao Chi-kuo, told reporters on Sunday that events using airborne, colored powder would be banned and that the government would set up a group to deal with the treatment and rehabilitation of people who were injured.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/29/w...-erupts-in-flames-injuring-hundreds.html?_r=0

From the pictures on Facebook it simply looks like a massive party where they incorporated colored powder as part of the festivities, much like the Holi Festival that takes place around the world and on college campuses such as Stanford every spring, and is not a gay pride celebration. Eta:
https://www.facebook.com/colorplayasia/photos_stream
This event also took place in 2013 and 2014. I don't see a single picture that resembles that of a pride event.

My gosh. If someone chokes to death on Skittles because they were trying to "taste the rainbow" or is severely injured during a 5K Color Run I will not be surprised if the tragedies are misappropriated to try to insinuate that it's a divine penalty for the SCOTUS decision on same sex marriage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Glass*Soul

Senior Veteran
May 14, 2005
✟31,902.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wow. That article is incredibly full of inaccuracies.

It was colored powder, not glitter.
It didn't rain down fire from above. The powder was launched from the stage and ignited.
It was not a gay pride event. It was a Color Play Asia event.
It was horrific, but no one died.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Corn starch and food coloring?
How did this stuff ignite?
Aerated corn starch is an exceptionally good fuel air explosive.

Mills used to explode all the time. Here's some history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

And for fun, here's the Mythbusters with their dairy creamer cannon.

Worth the 2 minutes... but the crowd pleasing bit is around the 45 second mark

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Mills used to explode all the time. Here's some history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

Beat me to it and crushed me on the delivery! ;)

Upvote 0

TheBarrd

Teller of tales, writer of poems, singer of songs
Mar 1, 2015
Following a Jewish Carpenter
✟14,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

Dairy creamer?
Gosh, there's a regular arsenal in my little kitchen!
Who knew??

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dairy creamer?
Gosh, there's a regular arsenal in my little kitchen!
Who knew??
Some day I'll tell you about the time I accidentally blew up my fireplace and set myself on fire with a fuel-air explosive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.