Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims? | The Blaze

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.
Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

A telling statistic.

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I am glad to see a truly unbiased Israeli institute doing this research. It is very important to be unbiased and not have an agenda when posting such truthful facts as these clearly are.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I am glad to see a truly unbiased Israeli institute doing this research. It is very important to be unbiased and not have an agenda when posting such truthful facts as these clearly are.
You are free to refute them.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You are free to refute them.
What??!! I was agreeing 100%!! I believe everything my Jewish Zionist Leaders tell me.

And I do not question articles that state the only criteria used are suicide bombers but show bullet holes in glass windows.

Upvote 0

LinguaIgnota

Nov 26, 2014
✟59,588.00
Faith
Atheist
I hope no one was paid to conduct this study. Should we also pretend that it's news if someone publishes an article claiming that the US and its allies are behind 99% of all drone strikes?

Suicide bombings is, and has been for a long time, a preferred method of some muslim extremist groups. We all know this. There's no reason to act surprised.

Upvote 0