So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to know how you debunk them picking apart babies and laughing over how much each specimen will sell for.
Is this in the new "smoking gun" video?

Ever hear the expression, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"?

Well, I'm still waiting for a compelling reason to even consider the possibility of a third video being legit, after the last 2 were so dishonestly doctored.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After the last two were so thoroughly debunked, why should I bother with this one?
Nothing was ever debunked. Liars told lies to cover for their sacred institution; infanticide.
The original videos are available intact and unedited on the web page of the people who did the investigation.
The fact is, all interviews are edited. A good interviewer will ask 3 hours of questions to get 30 minutes of presentable footage. You simply leave out the boring stuff and make the interview look good.

How could any rational human being support this?

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Because I found the arguments at that link convincing. Also the arguments in the last thread we had about this.

edit: first you ask for evidence, then you want my own words about my own opinion?
Apparently you can't offer any evidence other than to post a link.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I used to not have an opinion on abortion one way or the other. But it was because I didn't know what an abortion was—since I had never seen what an abortion looks like, I hadn't given it any thought. That was until I stumbled on some pictures of aborted babies on the internet while I was searching for pictures of what my own child looked like while she was still in the womb. Seeing those pictures is what opened my eyes to see what abortion is. And upon seeing what it is I knew it was evil.

Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.

- John 9:41
Those pictures are usually of 3rd term abortions. The vast, vast majority of Americans oppose such abortion, and the Supreme Court has upheld limits to abortion.

A significant majority also oppose 2nd term abortions, when the pictures are shown. Here, more explanation is required.
==========

There is a debate in America. And, yes, there are those on the fringe like Planned Parenthood that support late term abortions.
However, it does little political good for Catholics to equate the morning after pill (or the pill in general) to be the equivalent of the WWII war dead.
It wasn't just one trimester that I saw in the pictures. It was pictures of abortions at various different stages. But the size of the murdered baby shouldn't make a difference. The point is anyone who sees the pictures would know that it's a baby and not merely a "clump of cells." And this should prompt them to see that abortion is evil unless they are evil themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Did you read the material?
It would be much better had you viewed the videos yourself and come to conclusions on your own (I did and I read the transcripts too). But you instead found an article by a liberal group who are known as apologists for Planned Parenthood.

So instead of demonstrating though evidence your claim is valid, you give me a link to a group who has a history of smear and of fancy video editing of their own. Yeah, I'm so convinced.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Any specific untruths you'd like to mention?
You repeated the lie that the videos were "highly edited" to make it look like things were said and done that in reality never happened. When you watch the video you can tell that the most disgusting revelations were shot in one take. In other words, they were not edited to alter the content.

The apologist lie is easily debunked by watching the video.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It wasn't just one trimester that I saw in the pictures. It was pictures of abortions at various different stages. But the size of the murdered baby shouldn't make a difference. The point is anyone who sees the pictures would know that it's a baby and not merely a "clump of cells." And this should prompt them to see that abortion is evil unless they are evil themselves.

I understand our moral position.

Had you seen pictures from the first week after conception, would you likely have come to the same conclusion?

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Is this in the new "smoking gun" video?

Ever hear the expression, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"?

Well, I'm still waiting for a compelling reason to even consider the possibility of a third video being legit, after the last 2 were so dishonestly doctored.
Yes. This new video shows the aborted baby in pieces in a pie pan being picked at by the doctors and crew while they discuss the price of each specimen: heart, brain, etc. They talked about how they come up with prices and what a good specimen would be. They even giggled throughout. There's also an interview done with someone who used to be part of this and she thoroughly describes what they do. The doctor or whatever also had the same $75 price tag as the old lady in the other video.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It would be much better had you viewed the videos yourself and come to conclusions on your own (I did and I read the transcripts too). But you instead found an article by a liberal group who are known as apologists for Planned Parenthood.

So instead of demonstrating though evidence your claim is valid, you give me a link to a group who has a history of smear and of fancy video editing of their own. Yeah, I'm so convinced.
So no, you didn't read it? Figures.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes. This new video shows the aborted baby in pieces in a pie pan being picked at by the doctors and crew while they discuss the price of each specimen: heart, brain, etc. They talked about how they come up with prices and what a good specimen would be. They even giggled throughout. There's also an interview done with someone who used to be part of this and she thoroughly describes what they do. The doctor or whatever also had the same $75 price tag as the old lady in the other video.
Uh-huh.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You repeated the lie that the videos were "highly edited" to make it look like things were said and done that in reality never happened. When you watch the video you can tell that the most disgusting revelations were shot in one take. In other words, they were not edited to alter the content.

The apologist lie is easily debunked by watching the video.
Which "apologist lie" are you referring to here?

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I understand our moral position.

Had you seen pictures from the first week after conception, would you likely have come to the same conclusion?
Perhaps I wouldn't have recognized it and stayed ignorant if I would have only seen pictures of an abortion from the first week after conception. So it shouldn't be surprising that that's the only kind of picture that the Pro-Abortion side might be willing to let the public see. But in the real world abortion is legal at all stages of pregnancy, not just for the first week. And it's still a baby even if it's too small to be recognized as one.

"A person's a person, no matter how small" — Dr. Seuss, Horton Hears a Who!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.