Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lt. Byrd, who is a USCP commander and was the incident commander for the House on January 6, 2021, shot Ashli on sight as she raised herself up into the opening of the right door sidelight. Lt. Byrd later confessed that he shot Ashli before seeing her hands or assessing her intentions or even identifying her as female. Ashli was unarmed. Her hands were up in the air, empty, and in plain view of Lt. Byrd and other officers in the lobby.

The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, “you just murdered her.”

As I've said before, this was clearly a bad shooting. It is hard to imagine any other police department in the nation trying to justify such actions. We have a two tiered justice system. If the officer was white and the victim black we would hear calls for life imprisonment or execution. This was a travesty of justice.

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟120,011.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was a good shooting, she was warned before the shot and the lawsuit will go nowhere and Babbitt will still rot in the same place as all other oathbreakers and traitors do. Good riddance.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was a good shooting, she was warned before the shot and the lawsuit will go nowhere and Babbitt will still rot in the same place as all other oathbreakers and traitors do. Good riddance.
The cop flat out lied about it as well. He falsely claimed people were shooting at the police. While he probably knew there were no building cameras covering the shooting area, in his panic he apparently failed to realize that people were recording the killing from cell phones. Shame on those people in government who have allowed such injustice to take place.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟120,011.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The cop flat out lied about it as well. He falsely claimed people were shooting at the police. While he probably knew there were no building cameras covering the shooting area, in his panic he apparently failed to realize that people were recording the killing from cell phones. Shame on those people in government who have allowed such injustice to take place.
I would like your source for the claim that he said people were shooting. I remember when this happened and it was hashed out here for quite a while. Not once has that claim come up. Heck, I don't even remember you bringing it up and you most definitely kept defending that traitor of a woman back then. They were breaking through a barrier, they were told to stand down and when they didn't and Babbitt kept trying to get through, she got shot, deservedly.
She's a traitor to her oath, the shooting was investigated and found justified and the lawsuit will go nowhere.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would like your source for the claim that he said people were shooting. I remember when this happened and it was hashed out here for quite a while. Not once has that claim come up. Heck, I don't even remember you bringing it up and you most definitely kept defending that traitor of a woman back then. They were breaking through a barrier, they were told to stand down and when they didn't and Babbitt kept trying to get through, she got shot, deservedly.
She's a traitor to her oath, the shooting was investigated and found justified and the lawsuit will go nowhere.
You can't shoot someone from 15 feet away because you think they might be a threat. Thus it was a bad shooting. As to the recording of his words right after he killed Ashlii, I just heard it the other day. Cops know they can't shoot someone if there is not imminent danger, he had to have some kind of explanation else he would expect to go to prison.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can't shoot someone from 15 feet away because you think they might be a threat. Thus it was a bad shooting. As to the recording of his words right after he killed Ashlii, I just heard it the other day. Cops know they can't shoot someone if there is not imminent danger, he had to have some kind of explanation else he would expect to go to prison.
Ashli Babbitt was a threat as she was at the forefront of a raging mob. She was not acting alone. She was committing a crime when she was shot (not in the back).

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

You know what that explanation was? That she was part of a mob breaking through a barricade, trying to hunt down congressmen.

You're simping for criminals who were threatening violence. Do you think you're somehow honoring her memory by doing this?

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟120,011.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, yes you can shoot someone 15 feet away in this case. She happened to be the spearhead of a mob, breaking through a barrier with officials and personnel behind the security. If they get warned not to break in, especially as part of a mob, which you never seem to want to bring up, you get shot when you still attempt it. There was clear immediate danger as there was a mob trying break in, that had already proven to be violent.
She deserved to get shot for doing what she was doing. Like I've said, good riddance to that oathbreaker.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,447,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, yes you can shoot someone 15 feet away in this case. She happened to be the spearhead of a mob, breaking through a barrier with officials and personnel behind the security. If they get warned not to break in, especially as part of a mob, which you never seem to want to bring up, you get shot when you still attempt it. There was clear immediate danger as there was a mob trying break in, that had already proven to be violent.
She deserved to get shot for doing what she was doing. Like I've said, good riddance to that oathbreaker.

...and as an Air Force veteran, she most certainly knew better. Ironically, 6 years of her military career were spent in the Air National Guard unit whose mandate is to defend the Washington region and respond to civil unrest. Its nickname: the Capital Guardians.

“Nothing will stop us,” she tweeted Jan. 5. “They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!”

[her last tweet]

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟907,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The fact that she was wanted does not make it a good shoot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟907,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wanted? I do not believe I brought that up anyway. Seems to me that's an irrelevant thing to this case from first glance.
I misread that was my fault.

Reactions: 7thKeeper
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟907,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No worries, happens.
However, even after reading the source itself it still does not sound like a justified shooting; since the officer admitted that he did not see her hands up or even know if she was male or female at the time of the shot. There is a such thing as shooting someone too quickly and this appears to be one such example; although I will say that seeking 30 MILLION dollars is a bit much.

Upvote 0