USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm initiating a prayer challenge for the group and inviting everyone to share their requests.

You can ask for 5 things related to marriage (companion, qualities, etc.). And I'll pray them for a month on your behalf.

You must post by March 17th which gives you time to consider. I'll begin on March 19th when Nisan begins.

As you receive the things you asked for post an update.

God Bless,

~bella

Last edited:

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'd DM you with mine (for privacy) but I'm not seeing that forum option.

I understand why some would prefer to make a private request but that negates the ability for others to lend their support. If the members of this forum prayed for one another for thirty days you'd see a breakthrough. Some problems require a group effort.

Situations that are too personal to reveal openly can be addressed as unspoken requests regarding my health, family, etc.

~bella

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟454,265.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
5 qualities in my companion I really need your prayers for:
  • Fear of the Lord
  • Health/Length of days
  • Favour with God and man
  • Priesthood
  • Holiness

Thank you @sampa @bèlla for this thread and the prayers. May the Lord bless your heart.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
@GospelS, I'm fasting today and happy to pray on your behalf. :)

The challenge was presented during a specific time period to coincide with Nisan. We're leaving the house of bondage and moving towards our promised land. It's the season for breakthroughs and overcoming strongholds. Marriage was the topic of choice for spiritual correlation. It was meant to address hindrances in that area.

When movement is lacking sometimes it's necessary to have others stand in the gap on our behalf. Given the circumstances that's why the challenge was offered. To aid members struggling in this area. Unlike a general call for prayer it was specific for each participant. Which includes the request and standing against it's spiritual opponents.

Praying for anyone for that length of time will present some degree of warfare. You're taking the hit not them. If you have a problem and someone offers to stand in the gap on your behalf and be a shield you should accept their help if you require it.

Nisan ends on the 18th.

~bella

• Winner
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Fear of the Lord
  • Health/Length of days
  • Priesthood
  • Holiness

Thank you @sampa @bèlla for this thread and the prayers. May the Lord bless your heart.
I will be praying for you @GospelS . @bélla, thanks for the clarification. My fasting time is finished for now, unless I am led again this year. But I will be praying for the next 30 days specifically as offered.

Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟82,631.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Fear of the Lord
  • Health/Length of days
  • Priesthood
  • Holiness

@GospelS , I've been thinking about the quality of "Priesthood" for a man. I've never thought of this. What does it look like, if anyone can share.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟454,265.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@GospelS , I've been thinking about the quality of "Priesthood" for a man. I've never thought of this. What does it look like, if anyone can share.

There is a distinction between a man carrying his own cross and a man carrying another's. One should not undertake the latter before being called upon to do so.

Marriage is akin to a priesthood for the Lord. A husband is an overseer, a steward, and a family reflects His Body and His Image. As an assembly of believers. Adam was a priest.

I would request the same qualities that are required in a leader as outlined in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1. However, my request does not refer to someone serving as a priest at a synagogue or a missionary. The Book of Hebrews is also a useful reference.

We seek marriage for different reasons. Some men view marriage as a priesthood for God. They recognize their callings and blessings, and thus know who their helper should be. They don't pursue it for worldly reasons.

There are certain traits they carry with them, such as firmness, quietness, freedom, gentleness, humility, simplicity, royalty, compassion, boldness, passion, harmony, and authority. One can discern whether these traits are from heaven, hell, or flesh.

Jesus stood out from the scribes and other law teachers. People were amazed. Matthew 7:29. "Didn't our hearts burn within us while he was speaking with us on the road, while he was explaining the scriptures to us?" Luke 24:32.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you study Melchizedek you'll be enlightened. The priesthood is our birthright and the blueprint for the Kingdom. Without an intricate understanding of each the foundation is lacking. You'll build it on institutions and traditions instead of the Rock.

Look at the pre-Levitical examples in the old testament and what happened at Sinai. Priesthood was always His intention. It wasn't based on an office or lineage. If you understand Kingdom you'll understand the priesthood. One begets the other. When Christ spoke of the Kingdom it wasn't metaphorical. He's discussing the institution the Lord formed. The Kingdom of God is His government.

If the King established the earth it's an extension of His territory. It isn't a separate entity. Man was given dominion to rule in His stead. All descend from Adam but not all are children of the King.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a [special] people for God’s own possession,

In the natural, royalty is set apart. They live by a different code and upholding the institution is foremost. Everything they do is a reflection of its furtherance. In like fashion, sons and daughters of the King should have a reciprocal mindset about the things of God. Kingdom should be our barometer.

We're offsprings of the King and priests. We didn't lose our position in the garden. Those who loved the Lord were still his children. We forsook our dominion and Christ restored it on the cross.

When we speak of priesthood we're addressing character and mindset rooted in Kingdom. There's no separation. You can't have one without the other. As you unpack these truths you'll see assignments in a different light. Kingdoms don't run automatically. And if you're familiar with the court (royal) you'll know they all had duties and their fealty was to the King.

This is the rabbit hole that destroys the flesh. Not my will but Thy will be done is the motto.

Your perception of male and female will change. You're not a man but a prince and a priest and life looks different from that perspective. It brings a presence and a knowing and certainty. You're no longer a believer but the face and example of the Kingdom. Everything you do points back to the King and you want to uphold His image. David embodied it well. That's why He's called a man after God's own heart. He put the Lord's agenda above his own. That's what priests do.

My references to beacons of light, legacy and mission are pointing to the same. I address it in a vernacular that's easier to grasp.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums