Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, praying in agreement with our sister and Your precious daughter, who puts her trust in You, the Most High God. Intervene and minister and heal and delight as only You can do, for YOu are the God Who rejoices over us with singing. Delight and gladden Your beloved daughters heart and fill her with song again. Trade her sorrow for rejoicing and her tears for dancing. You are a GOOD God. We rejoice in You, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Trading My Sorrows (Yes Lord!) - YouTube

Reactions: sirender
Upvote 0

sirender

in Romans 8:28 > ALL means ALL! Glory to GO
Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But I only have a portion.

Really? So what does the "according to" mean to you?

Wow - "according to" is listed 802 times in YOUR WORD! It tmust be significant!
O wow... I first see it in Genesis - O wow.... o wow....
Well the context of what I was believing at the first here is found in
Philippians 4:18-20
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

ok - so You asked me what does the "according to" mean to me?
Well, I first see it in Genesis where you made things according to their kind. Then I am made according to YOUR kind, Lord Jesus - I am surely a new creation - a child of GOD - a joint heir in You LORD JESUS.
A temptation is to say that "I am God" but I know I am not - but YOU graft me in so well, that I do SHARE IN YOUR GLORY - YOUR POWER - YOUR LOVE, FORGIVENESS< GRACE AND MERCY along with YOUR PATIENCE.... YOUR JOY.... YOUR FAVOR.

Wow - I see you put a little arrow above in my typing to point to forgiveness as the purpose of grace and mercy. O wow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sirender

in Romans 8:28 &amp;gt; ALL means ALL! Glory to GO
Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So...

Yes, so.... wow... I share in YOUR authority - as all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to YOU LORD JESUS.

Matthew 18
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, &#8220;All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.&#8221; Amen.

So teaching is surely an essential part...
But it is Go - make - teach to observe.

ok... let me re-read what you are showing me...

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, Lord we started with the concept of "portion" - well that was what I started with - and then You led me to compare that with "according to". Also this verse comes to mind:

Lamentations 3:24
&#8220;The LORD is my portion,&#8221; says my soul, &#8220;Therefore I hope in Him!&#8221;

ok - so according to Your riches in glory by YOU, Lord JESUS, you shall supply all my need.

Yes, by Me.

Upvote 0

sirender

Dec 1, 2010
✟20,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am your wellspring, Sirender. I am. No other but Me. For all you need in this identity online and in the real world - among your friends - among all others - I am your need as I am the supplier of all your need for without Me you can do nothing. Rejoice! For I am with you always - even unto the end of the age.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me. It has been the toughest year in my life. I go through the motions but am unable to concentrate or take joy in things. I lean heavily on Christ and without Him I would not have gotten here. I do however, feel I am not fully there. I need strength to get through this and the resolve to stand by the right decisions with God's help. Please pray with me. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for me. It has been the toughest year in my life. I go through the motions but am unable to concentrate or take joy in things. I lean heavily on Christ and without Him I would not have gotten here. I do however, feel I am not fully there. I need strength to get through this and the resolve to stand by the right decisions with God's help. Please pray with me. Thank you.

Praying dear heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0