Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pitchers and Catchers Report in 9 days. I say we start another thread with our predictions after that.

Yeah sounds good to me. Do you think they will bring in any more bodies before P&C report???

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah sounds good to me. Do you think they will bring in any more bodies before P&C report???
Think we have what we have. Did you see my HR montage up thread? Some bombs.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Did you see my HR montage up thread? Some bombs.

I can't see them, assume it's because I have popup/adblockers turned on cause I get tired of the silliness this site has for sponsors...

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Multiple Rangers have been named to WBC rosters

The star-stacked final rosters for the 16 teams participating in the World Baseball Classic have been announced and the Rangers have a number of players participating.

Among the Rangers players named to rosters are RHP Sam Dyson and catcher Jonathan Lucroy, both of whom will play for the United States team, while catcher Robinson Chirinos and LHP Martin Perez will suit up for Venezuela. Third baseman Adrian Beltre will join the defending champion Dominican Republic team; infielder Jurickson Profar has been named to the Kingdom of the Netherlands roster and LHP Alex Claudio joins the Puerto Rican team. Check out worldbaseballclassic.com for the full rosters.

The 2017 World Baseball Classic begins on Monday, March 6. Tune in to ESPN Deportes, MLB Network and MLB.com.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Multiple Rangers have been named to WBC rosters

The star-stacked final rosters for the 16 teams participating in the World Baseball Classic have been announced and the Rangers have a number of players participating.

Among the Rangers players named to rosters are RHP Sam Dyson and catcher Jonathan Lucroy, both of whom will play for the United States team, while catcher Robinson Chirinos and LHP Martin Perez will suit up for Venezuela. Third baseman Adrian Beltre will join the defending champion Dominican Republic team; infielder Jurickson Profar has been named to the Kingdom of the Netherlands roster and LHP Alex Claudio joins the Puerto Rican team. Check out worldbaseballclassic.com for the full rosters.

The 2017 World Baseball Classic begins on Monday, March 6. Tune in to ESPN Deportes, MLB Network and MLB.com.

What we have to look forward to this upcoming season...
party_at_napolis_bat_u1tqovmf_wmn7aqoc.jpg

Mike Napoli capped the 10th triple of his career by sliding into third on his face

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0