1st Post

Mariah21

Feb 3, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is my first post so I thought I would start by telling about myself. I am 20 years old and I have been married for 2 years almost 3. Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby snice day one after we got married. My dr. has tested my husband and it came back normal. So then I felt like it was my fault that we dont have a baby. I go back to the dr. to start hopefully start testing. I wanted to start posting about ttc so I could get my feelings out instead of just having them all bottled up. I am Christian so I was gald when I found this site so I could share them with other Christian women that have or are going thur the same thing as me. I am looking foward to post and talking you guys.

J

jamrog74

My wife and I have been trying for a while too and we have been difficulty. Though my wife is having problems with her cycle and don't look at this as her problem, I see it as our problem and let her know we are going to deal with this situation together. It is a very stressful time for my wife and I dealing with alot of other personal issues that affect us mentally. We have come to realize of faith and the war of the soul. We believe when the time is right God will enlighten us one way or the other either with a child or we try to adopt.

Upvote 0