United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doh!

Radiocarbon dating depends on being in equilibrium with a known environment. In practice that means Earths ecosystem. If these were really aliens this would not have been the case and any radiocarbon dating claim would be absurd.
The radiocarbon being used in this case, seems to show that the bodies were buried for 1000 years... And apparently, scientists are now claiming that the skeletons were not assembled? According to this newer article:

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those 'Aliens' had tiny engravings on them apparently.

They managed to decipher them too! They said:

'Made in China'....
Well, realistically, all scientific studies thus far that I'm aware of do show that the earth they were found buried in was untouched for 1000 years... That's what the scientists claim, anyways.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The radiocarbon being used in this case, seems to show that the bodies were buried for 1000 years... And apparently, scientists are now claiming that the skeletons were not assembled? According to this newer article:

There were civilizations in that region well over 1000 years ago. The age alone is not indicative of anything.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There were civilizations in that region well over 1000 years ago. The age alone is not indicative of anything.
Well, I would be curious to know what they were used for at least, and why they would have 3 fingers, even if they were man-made figurines, from 1000 years ago... And why the internal skeletons, and "eggs" inside?

...These sort of details seem unusual. Unless they were made recently, in such a way as to trick the science, and get a false radiocarbon date.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to this article, testing was not allowed on t he two figures presented in Mexico and that test results presented were from a different specimen. All the hallmarks of a hoax.

“Maussan told Reuters on Friday that the test results were not directly related to the two bodies that he showed Congress this week, however. In fact, he said, they were conducted on an entirely different body, known as Victoria, that remains in Peru.

"They were found in the same place. They have the same physical appearance, they are the same," Maussan said of Victoria and the two bodies he presented in Mexico. Testing was not done on those two bodies in order to avoid damaging them, he said.”

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously, anyone who looks at these "alien mummies" and doesn't immediately peg them as fake and a hoax has serious issues with their perception of reality. Just look at them. They don't even resemble biological things. They are dolls. They don't have joints. The bones don't make any sense from a biological POV, even an engineered one.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously, anyone who looks at these "alien mummies" and doesn't immediately peg them as fake and a hoax has serious issues with their perception of reality. Just look at them. They don't even resemble biological things. They are dolls. They don't have joints. The bones don't make any sense from a biological POV, even an engineered one.
“Let’s pretend” is a fun game for adults, too.

I say that these “mummies” are genuine, fun things to think about, how did they get here? How old are they? Will Batman catch the Joker?, How did they “die”, and who buried them? (I mean, I’d hardly bury a fellow human I don’t know, WHO BURIES ALIENS?)

It’s fun and it’s cheap fun!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
“Let’s pretend” is a fun game for adults, too.

I say that these “mummies” are genuine, fun things to think about, how did they get here? How old are they? Will Batman catch the Joker?, How did they “die”, and who buried them? (I mean, I’d hardly bury a fellow human I don’t know, WHO BURIES ALIENS?)

It’s fun and it’s cheap fun!
It is always fun to speculate. However, I think we modern people tend to close our minds to possibilities of what could have happened in history. Also, I think a lot of history has been hidden from us. Some history is not talked about because it is too upsetting to the modern mind. Now I am not going to get preachy, but we have to consider that there were strange things in the world in the past. And Jesus has told us that in the last days it will be like it was in the days of Noah before the great flood. It makes sense to me that we might excavate some mummies from that time. I am not saying that what they have is that. But at least we can be open to the possibilities.The Bible mentions a race of beings called Nephilim . See Genesis 6. Who or what were they? Do you think it is true that soldiers killed a giant in Kandahar? Do you think it is a possibility the government is covering up what they know? Just some things to make you go hmmmm :scratch: .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,895.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The mummified specimens were unveiled by ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan

Yup, ah.., hmmm,... yes.... ufo-logist the field of study of extraterrestrial phenomenon. Can we just add "logist" to anything and call it a field of study? Because I'm hoping to be an optical-orbitologist. I study eye-rolls after reading nonsensical "news". :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yup, ah.., hmmm,... yes.... ufo-logist the field of study of extraterrestrial phenomenon. Can we just add "logist" to anything and call it a field of study? Because I'm hoping to be an optical-orbitologist. I study eye-rolls after reading nonsensical "news". :rolleyes:
Crop circles never happen in villages where there’s no internet access, coincidence?

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,895.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Crop circles never happen in villages where there’s no internet access, coincidence?

Strange isn't it? Base on my hunch these crop circles might be the work of an unknown sub-species of sapiens I tentatively label as extremus-gloria-quaerens-sapiens. They tend to use what appears to be manufactured devices that can assist in mass communication. Utilizing such tools they climb an imaginary social hierarchy. I suspect that they might not be native to earth.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,450.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Uh huh.

Peer review time.
The peers would be astrologers
Bigfoot and Nessie researchers,
and tabloid editors.
What leads anyone even looks at such
inane drivel is a mystery to me.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status