‘The Chosen’ faces calls for boycott after director, actors defend LGBT ‘pride’ flags on set

Raika

Nov 2, 2021
Florida
✟27,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'm wondering if you have also dropped your support for all the corporations that are more blatant than 'The Chosen' in supporting sin. I get it. We have to stand up. How have you stood up aside from dropping support of 'The Chosen'?
It's slow progress but yes. I am dropping my support for corrupted corporations that do not respect Christian views.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I think it is fantastic. I love "The Chosen" and will continue to support and watch it. We have all three seasons and watch it every night. It has definitely made my walk with the Lord closer. It is a wonderful show.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I saw that and I knew exactly what that is. That's one guy veing sneaky and trying to stir things up for the show.

There's nothing wrong with the show and it is very accurate! This is an attack on the show and means nothing.
I agree, it is an excellent show, Satan can use others to attack anything decent that Christians do, and "The Chosen" is no doubt one of his targets.

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Watch the video by Dallas Jinkens, the producer of The Chosen.

In no way does he or the actors support the LGBTQ movement.
I watched the interview too, I agree, he didn't support it at all and neither do the actors.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,244,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It's slow progress but yes. I am dropping my support for corrupted corporations that do not respect Christian views.
How far are you prepared to go? Would you move to a different city, or state, or country? Some cities proudly have pride parades, some states proudly commemorate ‘Pride Month’, and the USA proudly flies their ‘Pride Flags’ at embassies around the world (except maybe not in Saudi, but they do at the Vatican as a special sort of insult).

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟566,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have always found it difficult to watch dramatized movies about the Bible and even dramatized recordings.
Am I wrong? Just feels like this is too sacred to dramatize. Seems they are adding aspects to the personality and person of Jesus when they dramatize Him. I remember Godspell and Jesus Christ Superstar when I was a teen. I have to credit these productions with drawing my attention to the faith. So I am torn. :scratch:

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟278,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I think it is fantastic. I love "The Chosen" and will continue to support and watch it. We have all three seasons and watch it every night. It has definitely made my walk with the Lord closer. It is a wonderful show.
I agree. :) In fact, I just watched another episode last night. I will admit that sometimes I think some of the human conflicts depicted between the characters (annoyance, misunderstandings, etc.) can be a little over-dramatized, but as a whole, I think it's superlative; the good aspects of it far, far outweigh any negative aspects. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Susie~Q
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How far are you prepared to go? Would you move to a different city, or state, or country? Some cities proudly have pride parades, some states proudly commemorate ‘Pride Month’, and the USA proudly flies their ‘Pride Flags’ at embassies around the world (except maybe not in Saudi, but they do at the Vatican as a special sort of insult).

Isn't that kind of a inane question though? Most peoples politics by money and boycotts and stuff are a healthy and appropriate set of actions to hurt the enemy somewhat. Even if only a little bit. Every little bit helps!

Why should anyone move or anythng like that just to stay away from the mentally ill? I'm not in their club and I aint moving. They want to get new members not me, so all I have to do is to shut my door. Who cares if they parade down the street? That's on them. So I wont spend money at zbot places like Target and such.

Every little bit helps, but I aint moving for them, Lol!

Upvote 0