‘Our children, our rights’: Scores of parents hit rally opposing MoCo schools’ LGBTQ policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,114,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I didn't use the term 'certified'.
I did; as it was highly relevant to my statement that you responded to with your non sequotur rebuttal. You dodged the question.

Yes, NxNW, certification does matter.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think what we’re (all) missing is that this is the upshot of the Bostock v. Clayton County, GA case wherein SCOTUS ruled that the 1964 CRA covered gays & transgender folk from employment, housing and public accommodations.

Since they cannot be legal pariahs (anymore), the States have had to adjust their curricula to incorporate the newly acquired legal rights these people now enjoy.

They’re here, they’re queer and the Federal government says that they must be accorded protections from a society that tends to show them enmity.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously. My parents told us not to talk to them. They told us that there are people in this world that might kidnap us. They didn't explain what those people might do after they kidnapped us. Their explanation was sufficient for me.

I'm thankful that you survived your childhood. Glory to our heavenly father. His mercy abounds.
I opted for the “kid is probably more trouble than would be worth it, to try do my nefarious deeds upon”, method.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are a parent. Your experience being a parent does not give you some internal knowledge relevant to school courses. If you had said "Being a parent makes me more informed on the feelings a parent has for a child" I would most certainly agree.
Until you can tell me what a woman is, you will regain whatever little authority you have about the topic. Until then, you should probably remain silent.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see a problem here ...

... because I KNOW (right?) that every schoolboard who proposes such a curricular application WILL LET ME -- as a parent -- sit in on the lessons during classroom time so that I can be fully privy to ALL that is being taught to my child.

No public school is going to teach my child in private away from the possibility of my open observation. Otherwise, they'd be imposing a cultified indoctrination, and since it's in my full interest as a parent to know exactly what my child is being plied with, the public sector of teachers wouldn't want to teach my child something behind my back.
Have you ever seen “The Libs of Tik Tok” ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
So your claim is that people who have phantom leg pain are pretending? Because that is not my understanding of the word.
No, I didn’t say that. Phantom pain is pain someone has but because the extremity has been amputated. It’s called phantom pain because the part of the body that the person says hurt is no longer there. There are disorders
Christians are persecuted for their behaviour, not their beliefs.
lol! What behavior? Law abiding citizens? Morally good? Which behavior are you speaking about?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Fair enough. In this instance I am relying on my experience as a therapist. But I don't have an academic reference for you. I understand undermines my claims but let me ask you this: are all parents good at doing their jobs bringing up their children?
No, sir. Are all teachers good at teaching? Some are burned out. Can we agree on both?

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
You said you could choose to be attracted to women. That's what being bi is.
Man, whose definition? Can i tell you what I am? I am a happily married woman. Love my husband. Frankly love men. Now stop. Let’s get back on track.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
9? She knows already, but knows it’s not a topic Mommy wants to explore with her.
The schoolyard will answer all of her questions.
Do your know my child? How do you know she knows? Please enlighten me. And that sounds creepy “mommy wants to explore” please don’t say that again.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
She finds both men and women sexually arousing. What other conclusion can be drawn?
I think you like to keep saying that. It’s very weird the way you want me to be aroused by both. I’m not. Please review my statement. Please or maybe you are projecting your feelings.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Then you are a bi woman who only chooses to engage sexually with men. Your behaviour is a life style choice that comports with your Christian beliefs but your level of attraction towards women is not a choice.
Can you please ask me? Why just tell me what I am? Is this what you will tell my kid as a therapist? Or i wonder if the teacher who you want to teach my kid will do like you just did. Deduce from one encounter I had that I am Bi-sexual? And what level of attraction are you referring? choice. I seriously think you are going down this road of questioning for your own pleasure or arousal. I’m not sure.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,147,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever seen “The Libs of Tik Tok” ?

Not directly. I might have been given a sampling of that kind of thing when my wife has watched Shapiro. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one cares what you believ because no one can read your mind. It's what you do that causes the persecution.
Tell that to the Jews of 1942.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.