Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
פר בן בקר is typically rendered in English translations as either a bullock, son of the herd or simply a young bullock. However, is that truly what it means according to the scripture? Every so-called sacrificial animal has multiple possible meanings and a par ben bqr is no different. Par may be understood as fruit, while baqar may also be boqer, (morning), and such differences were only understood by context and love for the Father and His Word before the advent of niqqud and the Masoretic Hebrew text. Moreover there are signs for the appointments and appointed times in the Torah, and these are very ancient things, and it appears that the Master refers to some of them, at least in the following passage. I will therefore open with his words. In the following passage we find G2540 καιρος, (kairos), which is not just a time or times, as in most translations, but is primarily a set time, an appointed time, and it is often employed in the LXX for mo'ed, which is also primarily used for an appointed time and the appointed times of the Father in the Torah.

Matthew 16:1-3
1 And the Pharisees and the Sadducees came, tempting, asking him to shew them a sign from heaven.
2 And answering, he said to them, Evening having come, you say, Fair weather: for the sky is fiery red.
3 And morning time, Stormy weather today: for the sky is overcast fiery red. Hypocrites: truly you know to discern the face of the sky, but the signs of the appointed times you cannot!

This idiom at the time had already become a well known saying, and it would have been especially used by sailors, (fishermen, think Galil), but it goes way beyond that time, even all the way back to the time of Mosheh and the giving of the Torah.

Red sky at night, sailors' delight: red sky in the morning, sailors' take warning:

What is a fruit, (par), a son of the morning, (boqer)?
It is a morning offering, and it is fiery red, and it has a leathery skin like a bullock or a red heifer.

pomegranate-juice.png

Hosea 14:1-2 KJV
1 O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves [פרים] of our lips.

The calves of our lips? Um, no.

Hosea 14:2 LSV
2 Take words with you, and turn to YHWH, || Say to Him, Take away all iniquity, and give good, || And we render the fruit [פרים] of our lips.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yusuphhai

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Psalms 50:7-15
7 Hear, O My people, and I will speak, O Yisrael, and I will testify against you: I am Elohim, your Elohim!
8 I do not reprove you for your slaughterings, though your burnt offerings are continually before Me.
9 I will not take a bullock [פר] from your house, nor goats out of your pens:
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine, the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains, and the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
12 If I were hungry, I would not speak to you: for the world is Mine, and all that fills it.
13 Do I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14 Sacrifice thanksgiving to Elohim, And pay your vows to the Most High.
15 And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me deliver you, and you shall honor Me.

Psalms 51:14-19
14 Deliver me from blood-guilt, O Elohim, the Elohim of my deliverance, Let my tongue sing aloud of Your righteousness.
15 O Adonai, open my lips, and my mouth shall declare Your praise.
16 For You desire not slaughtering, or I would give it: You delight not in burnt offerings.
17 The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a crushed [contrite] and broken heart, O Elohim, You will not despise.
18 Do good in Your good pleasure to Tzion: build the walls of Yerushalem.
19 Then shall You be pleased with sacrifices of righteousness, ascending offerings, and wholly consumed offerings: then shall they offer bullocks [פרים] upon Your altar.

Psalms 69:30-32
30 I will praise the name of Elohim with a song, [שיר] and will magnify Him with thanksgiving:
31 And this shall please YHWH more than an ox, [שור] a bullock [פר] that has horns and hooves.
32 The humble shall see: those who seek Elohim shall rejoice, and your heart shall live.

These things also help in understanding a curious anomaly in the story of Gideon wherein we read of the elah of Ophrah, which is probably an Asherah because afterwards, in the second offering performed during the night after the Malak had appeared to him, YHWH tells him to offer up the par-showr and the par-shniy, and shniy therein is rendered as second, sheni, in all English translations. But this is much more likely now to be understood as shaniy, crimson or scarlet red, (which explains the difficulty and the anomaly in the text therein, Judges 6:25-27, for there is only one offering made, not two), for although this word is more often used in a construct form with towla, the crimson grub worm used for red dye, that is not always the case, (cf. Genesis 38:28-30, etc., etc.). In one version of the Sumerian Asherah, the fruit of the tree clearly appears to be the pomegranate, although the same is not the case with the other more well known version of the Sumerian Asherah, which is a female date-palm such as found in the palace of Ashurnasirpal II.

asherah-1.jpg

Thus the Asherah in Judges 6:25-27 may even be seven colors of red, (shanim), rather than seven years old:

Take your father's par-showr: the par-shaniy of seven shanim, and break down your father's alter of Baal, and cut down the Asherah which is beside it. And build an altar unto YHWH your Elohim on the top of this ma'owz in the ordered place, and take the par-shaniy and offer an ascending offering with the wood of the Asherah which you shall cut down.

Choose Life:
פר / פרים = an ox or oxen, a calf or calves, a fruit or fruits, (fruit of the lips).
שור / שיר = a bull, a bullock, or a song (fruit of the lips).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
H5595 סָפָה saphah - primarily to sweep away, to put away, to remove: for in the sense of gathering together it is in the sense of sweeping up a pile of dust at the saph, (the threshold of the door of the house), and then sweeping the pile of dust out into the wind so that it blows away.

Jeremiah 7:21-24
21 Thus says YHWH Tzabaoth, Elohei Yisrael: Put away your burnt offerings with your sacrifices and flesh eating:
22 For I spoke not unto your fathers, nor did I command them in the day I brought them out of eretz Mitzraim, concerning matters of burnt offerings and sacrifices.
23 Surely this is the matter I commanded them, saying, Hearken diligently unto My voice, [Exo 15:26] and I will be your Elohim, and you shall be My people: and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.
24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels of the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hearken diligently unto My voice, [Exo 15:26]

Yirmeyah the Prophet refers the hearer back to the beginning, specifically, Exodus 15:26.

איל / אילם

1a-date-palm-egypt.JPG

Exodus 15:22-27 (Sefer haYashar)
22 And Mosheh brought Yisrael from Yam Suph, and they went out into the desert of Shur: and they went three yamim into the desert, and found no water.
23 And they came to Marah, and they could not drink of the waters of Marah because they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.
24 And the people murmured against Mosheh, saying, What shall we drink?
25 And he cried unto YHWH, and YAH ו taught him the tree, and he cast it into the waters, and the waters were made sweet: there He made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there He proved them.
26 And He said, If hearing, you will diligently hearken to the voice of YHWH your Elohim, and will do what is right [ha·yashar] in His eyes, and will give ear to His commandments, and guard all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon you, which I have brought upon Mitzraim: for I am YAH ו WHO heals you.
27 And they came to Eilem, [אילם] and there were twelve fountains of water and seventy palm trees: [תמרים] and they encamped there by the waters.

Tapping Palm Wine
Palm Wine (Wikipedia)
Palm Wine (including felling the whole tree)

So Mosheh felled the איל, and slit its throat about the neck, immediately below its copse with its horns. And he cast the Ayil into the bitter waters of Marah, and the bitter waters of Marah were made sweet: for the blood of the Ayil gushed out into the waters and mingled with the bitter waters, and sweetened the waters downstream. And because the blood was immediately mixed into the waters it had no time to ferment: and the blood is of course the nectar from the date-palm tree, just as the same terminology is used for the juice of the grape in the scripture, the blood of the grape, (Gen 49:11, Deut 32:14).

This blood of the Ayil is generally either clear or semi-translucent white, like blood plasma: but the date of the date palm is also used for making honey, and this is the kind of honey that is often meant in the scripture, rather than the honey from bees and their beehives, (not always but more often). In this tree therefore we find both milk and honey: and having entered into the land promised to the fathers, it was and is indeed flowing with milk and honey.

A portion from the statute and ordinance:
איל = Ayil, Eyil, a ram or a palm tree, (the date-palm).
אילם = Eilem, the date-palm and/or its produce, (plural, pointed as if masc. plural).
אילים = Eiliym, rams, (masc. plural).

However we have a commandment that no honey is to be offered with any fire offering, (Lev 2:11), and yet the fire offerings are to be of a sweet or pleasing spirit unto the Father, (see Exo 29:18 in the following link, a spirit of satisfaction), and thus, the honey is not literal in the sense of literal-physical date palm honey: it is spirit, which ascends only by way of ascending prayer offerings offered upon the altar of the heart, (an altar of adamah, Exo 20:24a, Deut 5:29a).

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Connected with the color red is Tamar(תְּמָרִ) also the name of an important woman in the lineage of yhdh. The hei is important to keep

וַיָּבֹאוּ אֵילִמָה--וְשָׁם שְׁתֵּים עֶשְׂרֵה עֵינֹת מַיִם, וְשִׁבְעִים תְּמָרִים; וַיַּחֲנוּ-שָׁם, עַל-הַמָּיִם.27 And they came to Elim, where were twelve springs of water, and three score and ten palm-trees; and they encamped there by the waters.

Last edited:
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
YHWH through Mosheh in the Torah has set before us the Life and the Good, the death and the evil, the living and the dead, and blessing and cursing. Therefore He says, Choose among the Living: Choose Life.

Deuteronomy 30:1-20
[01] And it shall come to pass when all these things are come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, that you shall call them to mind among all the nations where YHWH your Elohim has driven you:
[02] And you shall return to YHWH your Elohim, and shall hearken to His voice according to all that I command you this day, you and your children, with all your heart, and with all your soul:
[03] And YHWH your Elohim shall turn your captivity, and have compassion upon you, and will return and gather you from all the nations where YHWH your Elohim has scattered you.
[04] Even if you be driven out to the extremities of the heavens: from there YHWH your Elohim will gather you, and He will bring you from there.
[05] And YHWH your Elohim will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it: and He will do you good, and multiply you above your fathers.
[06] And YHWH your Elohim will circumcise your heart, and the heart of your seed, to love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your soul, that you may live.
[07] And YHWH your Elohim will put all these curses upon your enemies, and on them that hate you, which persecuted you.
[08] And you shall return, and hearken intelligently unto the voice of YHWH, and do all His commandments which I command you this day.
[09] And YHWH your Elohim will make you plenteous in every work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your cattle, and in the fruit of your land, for good: for YHWH will again rejoice over you for good, as He rejoiced over your fathers:
[10] If you shall hearken intelligently unto the voice of YHWH your Elohim, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Sefer Torah, and if you turn unto YHWH your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your soul:
[11] For this commandment which I command you this day, it is not hidden from you, neither is it far off:
[12] It is not in the heavens, that you should say, Who shall ascend for us into the heavens and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
[13] Neither is it below the sea, that you should say, Who shall pass through the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
[14] But the Dbar is quite nigh unto you: in your mouth, and in your heart, that you may perform it.
[15] Take heed: I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil,
[16] In that I command you this day to love YHWH your Elohim, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply: and YHWH your Elohim shall bless you in the land where you go to possess it.
[17] But if your heart turn away, so that you will not hear intelligently, but shall be drawn away, and bow to other Elohim and serve them:
[18] I denounce unto you this day, that you shall surely perish, and that you shall not prolong your days upon the land wherein you pass over Yordan to go to possess it.
[19] I call to witness against you this day the heavens and the earth, that I have set before you the living and the dead, the blessing and the cursing: therefore choose among the living, that both you and your seed may live:
[20] That you may love YHWH your Elohim, and that you may diligently heed His voice, and that you may cleave unto Him: for He is your life, and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which YHWH has sworn unto your fathers, to Abraham, to Yitzhak, and to Yakob, to give them.

We therefore have everything we need to walk in the Torah pleasing unto the Father, no matter where we are, no matter what possessions we may or may not have, whether we have material riches, or whether we are in material poverty, or whether or not we have cattle, or flocks, for we have everything we need in our hearts and in our mouths, just as Mosheh says, the Word is very near unto you: in your mouth and in your heart, to do these things which the Most High commands through Mosheh His servant in the Torah.

Therefore Choose Life:

פר par – a calf? / the fruit of the lips?
בקר – beef cattle, herd? / morning?
איל ayil – a ram? / the date palm, its blood, or its fruit?
אילם ayilem – plural date palms, their blood, or their fruits (no doubt, (Exo 15:27)).
אילים ayilim – plural rams (no doubt).

And thus we have also what we need so far to at least understand the sacrificial offerings prescribed for the consecrations of Ahron and his sons. We do not find plural rams in the following text, (אילים ayilim), but rather two ayilem (אילם).

Exodus 29:1-4
[01] And this is the oracle which you shall perform with them to sanctify them for a priesthood unto Me:
[02] Bring one par, [פר] a son of the morning, [בן־בקר] and two ayilem [אילם] perfect/complete, and matzot bread, and matzot cakes mingled with oil, and matzot wafers anointed with oil: of fine wheat flour shall you make them.
[03] And you shall place them in one basket and bring them in the basket with the par and the two ayilem.
[04] And you shall bring Ahron and his sons to the door of the Ohel Moed and wash them with water.

Can it be that this speaks of prayer offerings and anointings?
There are many other words in the remainder of this passage having multiple meanings.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It may seem surprising but there are actually very few places in the Torah where plural rams, (אילים ayiliym), may be found. One of those places is the companion passage for Exodus 29:2 quoted in my previous post above. This occurrence is the only place in the whole Torah where we find plural rams, אילים, instead of אילם, in regards to sacrificial commandments. If it were not for this fact it would seem to be insignificant, but because Lev 8:2 is the only place we find אילים in regards to sacrifices, and because the original commandment in Exo 29:2 says אילם, there is really no other option than to count the companion passage in Lev 8:2 as a scribal accident, which is an easy mistake to make and a difficult one for a proofreader or corrector to catch.

Leviticus 8:2-3
[02] Take Ahron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and the par of the sin offering, and the two אילים, [Exo 29:2] and the basket of matzot bread,
[03] and gather all the congregation together to the door of the Ohel Moed.

אילם or אילים ??

Except for the questionable case above, the other occurrences of אילים in the Torah are surely meant to be understood as plural rams. The following are all the occurrences in the Torah except for the one already quoted above.

Genesis 32:13-14 KJV
13 And he lodged there that same night; and took of that which came to his hand a present for Esau his brother;
14 Two hundred she goats, and twenty he goats, two hundred ewes, and twenty rams, [אילים]

Numbers 23:1 KJV
1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams [אילים].

Numbers 23:29 KJV
29 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams [אילים].

Deuteronomy 32:13-14 KJV
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams [אילים] of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

That's it for אילים, everywhere else in the Torah the plural form is אילם, including the sacrificial offerings ordained by Elohim. But now we have a serious issue, for Balaam is offering literal physical rams, אילים, and each time he is telling Balak to build seven altars, and he is offering seven bullocks and seven rams, a bullock and a ram on each altar: and it was Balaam who laid a stumbling block before bnei Yisrael that they might stumble by eating idol sacrifices.

balaam-altars.png

Seven altars, seven stumbling blocks at a time.......

With these things now, over several threads, the offerings covered are the Ayil, (date palm), the Par and the Showr, (which the pomegranate symbolizes, and thus also the Red Heifer, called Parah Adumah), and the Egel and Eglah which belong with the Par and the Showr, and also the Sin Offering together with the Gediy Peace offering.

Thread Topic >|.

Related Threads:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It may seem surprising but there are actually very few places in the Torah where plural rams, (אילים ayiliym), may be found. One of those places is the companion passage for Exodus 29:2 quoted in my previous post above. This occurrence is the only place in the whole Torah where we find plural rams, אילים, instead of אילם, in regards to sacrificial commandments. If it were not for this fact it would seem to be insignificant, but because Lev 8:2 is the only place we find אילים in regards to sacrifices, and because the original commandment in Exo 29:2 says אילם, there is really no other option than to count the companion passage in Lev 8:2 as a scribal accident, which is an easy mistake to make and a difficult one for a proofreader or corrector to catch.

[02] Take Ahron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and the par of the sin offering, and the two אילים, [Exo 29:2] and the basket of matzot bread,

אילם or אילים ??

Except for the questionable case above, the other occurrences of אילים in the Torah are surely meant to be understood as plural rams. The following are all the occurrences in the Torah except for the one already quoted above.

13 And he lodged there that same night; and took of that which came to his hand a present for Esau his brother;
14 Two hundred she goats, and twenty he goats, two hundred ewes, and twenty rams, [אילים]

1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams [אילים].

29 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams [אילים].

13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams [אילים] of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

That's it for אילים, everywhere else in the Torah the plural form is אילם, including the sacrificial offerings ordained by Elohim. But now we have a serious issue, for Balaam is offering literal physical rams, אילים, and each time he is telling Balak to build seven altars, and he is offering seven bullocks and seven rams, a bullock and a ram on each altar: and it was Balaam who laid a stumbling block before bnei Yisrael that they might stumble by eating idol sacrifices.

View attachment 343877

Its likely that alef yod lamed has a specifically important meaning aside from alef yod lamed yod mem. Perhaps the numbers. As in 2 is differential from 3 or more. Or perhaps a specific species is the factor. A stunning stag could be visually compared to a palm tree. Or Mem is plural for single person purpose and yod mem is plural for multiple persons purpose,[ yod gematria=10]
Deuteronomy 12:22

אַךְ, כַּאֲשֶׁר יֵאָכֵל אֶת-הַצְּבִי וְאֶת-הָאַיָּל--כֵּן, תֹּאכְלֶנּוּ: הַטָּמֵא, וְהַטָּהוֹר, יַחְדָּו, יֹאכְלֶנּוּ.22 Howbeit as the gazelle and as the hart is eaten, so thou shalt eat thereof; the unclean and the clean may eat thereof alike.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

אילם or אילים ??

View attachment 343877

[12] As to eilem, perhaps it means “silent” or is a reference to a tree. Accordingly, the Encyclopaedia Judaica entry suggests “speechless dove far-off” and “dove of the far-off terebrinths.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Its likely that alef yod lamed has a specifically important meaning aside from alef yod lamed yod mem.

Yes because the most ancient first letter of the ABGaD is Ayil, not Alef, and the name of the constellation is written within the constellation, and also the name EL.

1-Ayil-3711BC.png

1-Ayil-b.png

1-Ayil-c.png

Found all over the Negev emanating from Har Sini (Karkom).

bethel-city-of-david-2.png

bethel-city-of-david-3.png

CF thread with video:

bethel-letters-2.png

EL Beyith ~ El's House (Beth-El)

Perhaps the numbers. As in 2 is differential from 3 or more. Or perhaps a specific species is the factor. A stunning stag could be visually compared to a palm tree. Or Mem is plural for single person purpose and yod mem is plural for multiple persons purpose,[ yod gematria=10]

See what they did? By following the niqqud pointing system they catastrophically omitted the first teaching and ordinance in Exodus 15:22-27 concerning the word אילם which they are attempting to elucidate. How can anyone understand an instruction and teaching if they ignore and omit the very first principle provided by the Teacher?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes because the most ancient first letter of the ABGaD is Ayil, not Alef, and the name of the constellation is written within the constellation, and also the name EL.

View attachment 343921

View attachment 343922

View attachment 343923

Found all over the Negev emanating from Har Sini (Karkom).

View attachment 343924

View attachment 343925

CF thread with video:

View attachment 343926

EL Beyith ~ El's House (Beth-El)

See what they did? By following the niqqud pointing system they catastrophically omitted the first teaching and ordinance in Exodus 15:22-27 concerning the word אילם which they are attempting to elucidate. How can anyone understand an instruction and teaching if they ignore and omit the very first principle provided by the Teacher?
I dont see the niqqud as problematic, and never heard of ayil altered to become alef. Nor ever seen constellations representing the alef bet. Constellations are not even mentioned in scripture except where the translators deviously added them.
With your thesis what principle is omitted?
I provided 3 places in scripture where alef yod lamed mem is located for reference.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
never heard of ayil altered to become alef.

Study Exodus 32 in light of Amos 5:25-27, and you will need to study and look closely at several Sinai inscriptions for that also, (egel, a calf with a single eye for ayin, which was likely then changed to an alef in the new square script after having understood Amos, after his words came to pass when Yhudah was deported to Babylon). But of course, since you say those things are just "scribble", I guess this part of the discussion is done for this thread.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Study Exodus 32 in light of Amos 5:25-27, and you will need to study and look closely at several Sinai inscriptions for that also, (egel, a calf with a single eye for ayin, which was likely then changed to an alef in the new square script after having understood Amos, after his words came to pass when Yhudah was deported to Babylon). But of course, since you say those things are just "scribble", I guess this part of the discussion is done for this thread.
Yes, one transgression was worship of a star! Amos doesnt help prove your thesis.
Where pleiades is inserted by translators, should read as, "cluster of bitter grapes". Similiar to bitter waters in meaning. Which should make sense in relation to your earlier post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, one transgression was worship of a star! Amos isnt helping prove your thesis.

You went and did all that study that fast, huh? :)

Did you happen to notice the elohim are plural in the Exodus passage? "These be your gods, O Yisrael", (Exo 32:8). Do you honestly believe that Ahron took all of their golden earrings, melted them into a giant mass of gold, and fashioned a single giant golden calf out of gold with a writing stylus for engraving letters on stone? (Exo 32:4).

He made their earrings into earrings in the form of an egel, a calf, which would have been very simple to do since gold is so soft. All he needed to do was place their earrings on a hot frying pan set over a hot fire and the gold earrings would melt very quickly, to the point where he could shape the earrings into letters with a stylus, the golden calf, which is an Egyptian symbol, and thus, mentally and spiritually speaking, they had turned their hearts back toward Egypt.

Wadi el-Hol Inscriptions 1&2

wadi-el-hol.png

They took the Ayil and turned it into an Egel:

ayil-egel.png

And the text therefore switches to speaking of the calf as a whole single unit, a mass noun, for a teaching is to be presented as to the meaning of this terrible transgression and its implications. So Mosheh takes the calf, now being spoken of as a mass noun, and beats it small into pieces, (letter size, like earrings), and scatters the bits upon the waters, and forces them to drink it, (Exo 32:20). What does it mean that he scattered the pieces upon the waters? The waters are the Word, and that is how they were forced to drink it, but Mosheh turns the letter sideways in the script to show them and continually remind them of what they had done: and this is the sideways version of the Ayil of the Paleo Hebrew script which you call "scribble", the same as shone several times in the other thread where we discussed some of these things, especially as shown in the Siloam Inscription post in that thread.

staked-ram.png

That is not an Alef, that is the Ram having been staked, the result of their transgression. And as for the Egel, it was indeed a five point star: they turned the three point Ram of Elohim into the star of Moloch, and everyone knew that in the Moloch mythology the pagan deity was said to have been born a calf and/or had the face of a calf.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Did you happen to notice the elohim are plural in the Exodus passage? "These be your gods, O Yisrael", (Exo 32:8). Do you honestly believe that Ahron took all of their golden earrings, melted them into a giant mass of gold, and fashioned a single giant golden calf out of gold with a writing stylus for engraving letters on stone? (Exo 32:4).

He made their earrings into earrings in the form of an egel, a calf, which would have been very simple to do since gold is so soft. All he needed to do was place their earrings on a hot frying pan set over a hot fire and the gold earrings would melt very quickly, to the point where he could shape the earrings into letters with a stylus, the golden calf, which is an Egyptian symbol, and thus, mentally and spiritually speaking, they had turned their hearts back toward Egypt.

View attachment 343931

View attachment 343932

And the text therefore switches to speaking of the calf as a whole single unit, a mass noun, for a teaching is to be presented as to the meaning of this terrible transgression and its implications. So Mosheh takes the calf, now being spoken of as a mass noun, and beats it small into pieces, (letter size, like earrings), and scatters the bits upon the waters, and forces them to drink it, (Exo 32:20). What does it mean that he scattered the pieces upon the waters? The waters are the Word, and that is how they were forced to drink it, but Mosheh turns the letter sideways in the script to show them and continually remind them of what they had done: and this is the sideways version of the Ayil of the Paleo Hebrew script which you call "scribble", the same as shone several times in the other thread where we discussed some of these things, especially as shown in the Siloam Inscription post in that thread.

View attachment 343933

That is not an Alef, that is the Ram having been staked, the result of their transgression. And as for the Egel, it was indeed a five point star: they turned the three point Ram of Elohim into the star of Moloch, and everyone knew that in the Moloch mythology the pagan deity was said to have been born a calf and/or had the face of a calf.
Interesting. But paradoia doesnt count as evidence. The moloch star was just a wandering planet in a pantheon of gods predating exodus.. There was no geometric shape ever spoken of in scripture that I recall. Mostly just of the actions of that particular religions followers. Which is more detailed in amos, obscured by translators as orion. To be discreet it involves sexual depravity and devaluing of offspring to mere cattle.
I ve studied much of the scripture to great depths. In the account of amos a tribal historical list of transgressions are given and punished to the 3rd and 4th degree.
Colossians 3:5-11

What we now know as planets were once worshipped as gods by many cultures. And if one simply observe the fixed stars of heaven. The wandering stars are seen wavering throughout the sky during their own season. A Ruler of a particular calendar.

["Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."]

אֱלֹהֶיךָ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

View attachment 343931

View attachment 343932

View attachment 343933

To be more specific with translation of

סָרוּ מַהֵר, מִן-הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר צִוִּיתִם--עָשׂוּ לָהֶם, עֵגֶל מַסֵּכָה; וַיִּשְׁתַּחֲווּ-לוֹ, וַיִּזְבְּחוּ-לוֹ, וַיֹּאמְרוּ, אֵלֶּה אֱלֹהֶיךָ יִשְׂרָאֵל אֲשֶׁר הֶעֱלוּךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם.8 they have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them; they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed unto it, and said: This is thy god, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.'

View attachment 343931

View attachment 343932

View attachment 343933

View attachment 343931

View attachment 343932

View attachment 343933

View attachment 343931

View attachment 343932

View attachment 343933

A bull calf [ עֵגֶל ] is singular in Hebrew,. Just as they also had a singular judge(ruler)אֱלֹהֶיךָ ] and feast day(moed). Which was very likely a well known egyptian calendar feast day at that very moment in time that caused the mix multitude(ie egyptians) to grumble. Earings molten into a singular object is simpler than what you suggest. Aaron did attempt to claim it a moed by invoking The sacred name.

וַיִּקַּח מִיָּדָם, וַיָּצַר אֹתוֹ בַּחֶרֶט, וַיַּעֲשֵׂהוּ, עֵגֶל מַסֵּכָה; וַיֹּאמְרוּ--אֵלֶּה אֱלֹהֶיךָ יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֲשֶׁר הֶעֱלוּךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם.4 And he received it at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, and made it a molten calf; and they said: 'This is thy god, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.'
ה וַיַּרְא אַהֲרֹן, וַיִּבֶן מִזְבֵּחַ לְפָנָיו; וַיִּקְרָא אַהֲרֹן וַיֹּאמַר, חַג לַיהוָה מָחָר.5 And when Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said: 'To-morrow shall be a feast to the LORD.'
ו וַיַּשְׁכִּימוּ, מִמָּחֳרָת, וַיַּעֲלוּ עֹלֹת, וַיַּגִּשׁוּ שְׁלָמִים; וַיֵּשֶׁב הָעָם לֶאֱכֹל וְשָׁתוֹ, וַיָּקֻמוּ לְצַחֵק. {פ}6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt-offerings, and brought peace-offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to make merry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Mostly just of the actions of that particular religions followers. Which is more detailed in amos, obscured by translators as orion.

Kesiyl is the correct name and it is indeed the constellation Orion, and not only that but the name of the constellation is also right there in the constellation itself, (as mentioned in the other thread: most of them are named within their constellations). Because of this I not only understand the other word for a bow, Kes, but also the battle of Rephidim and what is now in error in the M/T, (which is not Kes that is a transcription error, but Nes, in the preceding verse), and I also understand the name of the Sefer because of this, Sefer haYashar, and I therefore also understand the references to Sefer haYashar in Yehoshua 10:13 and 2Shamuel 1:18. If the Son is in your heavens, and you have eyes to see and ears to hear, He restores the pure language of both the Malakim and the Patriarchs from the beginning.

4-Kesiyl-c.png

har-karkom-kes.png

har-karkom-kah.png

Can you see the letter? the hidden hand upon the bow of Elohim?

battle-of-rephidim.PNG

And YHWH said to Mosheh, Write this for a memorial in the Sefer, and rehearse it in the ears of Yhoshua: for I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from beneath the heavens.
And Mosheh built an altar, and he called its name YAH ו IS MY BOW, and he said, Because of the hand upon the bow, YAH shall make war for YHWH against Amalek from generation to generation.

Behold, is it not written in Sefer haYashar? :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
To paraphrase hebrew translation in ch 8.
He maketh the bitter cluster of grapes and binds them.
עֹשֵׂה כִימָה וּכְסִיל, וְהֹפֵךְ לַבֹּקֶר צַלְמָוֶת, וְיוֹם, לַיְלָה הֶחְשִׁיךְ; הַקּוֹרֵא לְמֵי-הַיָּם, וַיִּשְׁפְּכֵם עַל-פְּנֵי הָאָרֶץ--יְהוָה שְׁמוֹ.8 Him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and bringeth on the shadow of death in the morning, and darkeneth the day into night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Moreover a kesiyl is a fool, and as may be seen in the previous post with the constellation Kesiyl, not only is he a mighty one and a hunter, (as said of Nimrod), but his privy member the size of that of a horse is hanging out, (meaning uncircumcised, full of pride, and great of flesh), and this is likewise referenced in a prophecy of Henok the Prophet.

Enoch LXXXVI (R.H. Charles)
1 And again I saw with mine eyes as I slept, and I saw the heaven above, and behold a star fell from heaven, and it arose and eat and pastured amongst those oxen.
2 And after that I saw the large and the black oxen, and behold they all changed their stalls and pastures and their cattle, and began to live with each other.
3 And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards the heaven, and behold I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven to that first star, and they became bulls amongst those cattle and pastured with them amongst them.
4 And I looked at them and saw, and behold they all let out their privy members, like horses, and began to cover the cows of the oxen, and they all became pregnant and bare elephants, camels, and asses.
5 And all the oxen feared them and were affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour, and to gore with their horns. 6. And they began, moreover, to devour those oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to tremble and quake before them and to flee from them.

Moreover the hunter scenes depicted all over the Negev in rock inscriptions are depictions of the scene portrayed in the heavens, which is yet another way that one may know that the Ayil represents El, and why it is the most often found rock art symbol in all of the Negev, again, emanating from Har Sini-Karkom.

Before the age of Taurus, (the Bull), the constellation Taurus was not recognized by the nomadic ancients who sojourned the Negev region. And when we make a very slight alteration to the Orion arrow/arm, placing it in the midst of the bow rather than how it is drawn in modern western astronomy, the bow of Orion the Giant points directly through Taurus, (unrecognized by the ancients), straight at the Ibex-Ram, the Ayil, which represents El. Is Kesiyl a fool? Obviously so, being an uncircumcised mighty one and hunter in the imagery depicted in the constellation, and not only that but pointing his weapon at the constellation of the Ram, Ayil, and the ancients perceived this, and thus, the name of the constellation in the scripture in addition to the fact that his bow is the letter Kes.

I have marked the correct view of the arrow-arm of Orion/Nimrod with a red line in the image file below.

ayil-kesiyl.png

Har Sini-Karkom hunting scene with Orion-Nimrod aiming at the Ibex-Ayil:

ayil-kesiyl-karkom.jpg

To paraphrase hebrew translation in ch 8.
He maketh the bitter cluster of grapes and binds them.
עֹשֵׂה כִימָה וּכְסִיל, וְהֹפֵךְ לַבֹּקֶר צַלְמָוֶת, וְיוֹם, לַיְלָה הֶחְשִׁיךְ; הַקּוֹרֵא לְמֵי-הַיָּם, וַיִּשְׁפְּכֵם עַל-פְּנֵי הָאָרֶץ--יְהוָה שְׁמוֹ.8 Him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and bringeth on the shadow of death in the morning, and darkeneth the day into night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name;

Kiymah is rendered Pleiades because the most visible stars in that star cluster were at one time seven, and it looks exactly like a cluster of grapes, and it is the bottom point of the first letter of the ABGaD, that is, as has been shown, the letter Ayil, which you can see in the relative post above herein, (and also my side profile avatar), and the image files below.

Not only all this, but the bottom point of the Ayil, the Pleiades star cluster of the seven stars, is also the corner stone of the next letter, Beyith, a house.

2-Beyith-c.png

2-Beyith-3711BC.png

beyith-wadi-el-hol-1.png

wadi-el-hol-1-petrovich.jpg

The whole ABGaD is one great vine in the heavens: every letter is connected to the next which follows it in the circuit of the heavens, and they rise each one in its order and time as the earth turns on its axis. I have verifiable empirical evidence while you keep posting mere speculations.

And WHO is the Vine? See John 15:1-5.
The same is the Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0