“Those who forever seek the will of God are overrun by those who do it.” -- Reinhard

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,788.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
“Those who forever seek the will of God are overrun by those who do it.” -- Reinhard Bonnke

When I got saved I really felt the Spirit of God fresh and powerful deep within my spiritual man. As an inquisitive type guy I could not help but to search church history trying to find the best doctrine.

I find that one may arrive at the best doctrine and still be unprofitable in the masters hands if he is not willing to take a step out of the comfort zone and into some kind of ministry by faith.

Even in Catholic circles we have nuns such as Mother Angelica whose whole life was one of self motivation out of the comfort zone, always pushing to do something on a greater level, things that have never been done before. Mother Angelica would start EWTN out of a garage in a monastery she envisioned and paid for using private donations.

But to see something accomplished takes a spiritual fire within, one that will drive you to do great things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXA9BfokLVg