Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
“The man in the moon”

We are all familiar with that phrase. You are also aware of how God can make land topography express spiritual reality to the “nth” degree. If you look at a map of Egypt and the Sinai Peninsula you can see where the Nile River and its forking tributaries resembles a snake with many tongues and the northern end of the Red Sea appears as a gaping dragon or a crocodile. In ancient Biblical prophecies, Egypt symbolized the dragon headed by the Serpent in the person of Pharaoh. This is how God uses topography to help tell a spiritual story. Angels can see this from Heaven and now men can see it from mapping from aerial photography and earth satellites. The story of Israel and their captivity and exodus from Egypt via the Red Sea crossing into Palestine tells the story of humanity on earth captured by the kingdom of darkness and Satan for a short time and their exodus from the flesh and blood (“circumcision”) into the true “promise land” of Heaven above.

Now take a trip with me and discover what “man in the moon” really means. The moon is a symbol for Mother Wisdom, God’s Wife and your Mother. She goes by several references in the sacred writings. In Secrets of Enoch, She is symbolized as “Adoil” referencing that Father must “add oil” to those in Her belly.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

This is where the wording in the Psalm 23 comes into play, “You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over”. And you remember in the parable of the “ten virgins”, the five wise virgins carried extra oil in their vessels.

This is the origin of “the man in the moon”. It is a reference to the sons (children) in Mom’s belly! Observe carefully:

III Baruch 9 1 And they having retired, the night also fell, and at the same time came the chariot of the 2 moon, along with the stars. And I Baruch said, Lord, show me it also, I beseech of thee, how 3 it goes forth, where it departs, and in what form it moves along. And the angel said, wait and thou shalt see it also shortly. And on the morrow I also saw it in the form of a woman, and sitting on a wheeled chariot. And there were before it oxen and lambs in the chariot, and a multitude of 4 angels in like manner. And I said, Lord, what are the oxen and the lambs? And he said to me, 5 They also are angels. And again I asked, Why is it that it at one time increases, but at another 6 time decreases? And (he said to me), Listen, O Baruch: This which thou seest had been written 7 by God beautiful as no other. And at the transgression of the first Adam, it was near to Sammael when he took the serpent as a garment. And it did not hide itself but increased, and God was 8 angry with it, and afflicted it, and shortened its days. And I said, And how does it not also shine always, but only in the night? And the angel said, Listen: as in the presence of a king, the courtiers cannot speak freely, so the moon and the stars cannot shine in the presence of the sun; for the stars are always suspended, but they are screened by the sun, and the moon, although it is uninjured, is consumed by the heat of the sun.
( The light of the moon is reduced to phases because Mother attempted to help Adam against the Serpent in the Garden while unaware that Father had PLANNED this life as a training school for all Her offspring by using the contrast presented by evil. She knows what He is doing now!)
Revelation 12:1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

On the fourth creation day, Mother delivered the entire number of children God desired. We are God’s stars, the children of light.

Isaiah 66:7. Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8. Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9. Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10. Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11. That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Here you see two more references for our mother, Zion and Jerusalem. God’s PLAN is to send the entire brood of offsping to face the Dragon on a stage called the earth. To do this He planted us all in the clay called the human body. Consider it your personal cocoon.

Psalm 87:2. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6. The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7. As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee. (as in Adoil above).

Clearly it is the seed of this woman (whom Eve merely represented in role-play) that the Dragon seeks to destroy in Revelation 12:17. God put enmity between Mother’s offspring (the good seed or wheat) and demonic tares, the seed of the Serpent. Therefore all human beings are the “seed of the woman” and children of light (God Himself).

Psalm 82:6. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Here God relates that all human beings are His children, but we must lose the clay before we can enter Heaven and our heritage.

Mother is also called Wisdom in the book of Proverbs.

Proverbs 8: 12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 22. The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 31. Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

You can understand why She said this! A real mother does not forget her child. They will go after superior powers in the animal kingdom to protect and defend that offspring even if it means their own death!

Isaiah 54:3. For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. 4. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. 5. For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6. For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 7. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. 8. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

Psalm 135:5. If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. 6. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Isaiah 49:14. But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18. Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

2 Esdras 2:14 Call heaven, call earth, to witness: I have cancelled the evil and brought the good into being; for I am the Living One, says the Lord. 15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons; I have chosen you, says the Lord. 23 'When you find the dead unburied, mark them with the sign and commit them to the tomb; and then, when I cause the dead to rise, I will give you 24, 25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.'

This life for mankind is a deliberate training session for all the orders of children sent down in batches called generations.

Romans 8:18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

What mother did not know in Adams day was the details of Father’s PLANNED PARENTHOOD. But She does now, and so do you!

Romans 8:38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

And that is how the phrase, “man in the moon” refers to spirit world TRUTH exactly!

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :thumbsup::amen::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.