When We Live in the New Earth..Will There Be Marriage And Babies?

Feb 25, 2013
✟7,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yahu The New earth, when Heaven is moved down upon the earth is after the millenium when evil that was let out for a while is now put in the lake of fire for good....and your questions of "u be willing to give up your immortality for the right to marry and have children? Will that option be available?"
Why would God even offer that? He obviously doesn't want that for us...
and your other questions.." Will all members of the kingdom get an eternal life? Will some only get a 2nd life but denied access to the tree of life? "...
God loves us all equally, why would He deny some of His children with whom He gave His only son for, eternal life?....He would be lieing then when He says "Whosoever Believes in HIm, wont perish but will have everlasting life."...Not a 2nd life only and no eternal life..lol Why would you even speculate this? or some people facing a 2nd death? huh?

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why would God even offer that? He obviously doesn't want that for us...
and your other questions.." Will all members of the kingdom get an eternal life? Will some only get a 2nd life but denied access to the tree of life? "...
God loves us all equally, why would He deny some of His children with whom He gave His only son for, eternal life?....He would be lieing then when He says "Whosoever Believes in HIm, wont perish but will have everlasting life."...Not a 2nd life only and no eternal life..lol Why would you even speculate this? or some people facing a 2nd death? huh?

You obviously don't understand glorification. There will be greatly varying levels of overcomers in the eternal kingdom. Some are denied access to the tree of life. ONLY those that overcome the error of the church of Ephesus, Rev 2 even get access to the tree of life. Some are even denied entrance into the heavenly city. They are 'outside the walls'. While others share the throne room with great authority in that kingdom.

Not everyone will be the same in the heavenly kingdom. It will be a caste society based on the level of spiritual maturity achieved in this life. Some will be poor (reward wise), blind (blinded by the superior glory of others) and naked (lacking robes of righteousness) while others will rule with Yeshua from the throne room.

We are each rewarded according to our works. This life is your job interview for eternity.

Until you understand the basics, debating mysteries is pointless.

Upvote 0
Feb 25, 2013
✟7,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yahu...they aren't denied the tree of life...and yes there is different levels of spirituality..but everyone can get to the throne once they grow in their faith...and blind? ur funny...and no, it does not say that in the bible...also no one will be naked....There are robes of " salvation" and robes of righteousness for those who have grow far in their faith and can enter the throne and city of Heaven....Also...of course the new earth is when evil is put away...I'm not talking about when we reign with Jesus a thousands years, but after that when all things are new and no more evil..that is ' new".

Upvote 0
L

LantanaAnna

This is a puzzle. Because, to be with our families is heaven, but to be separated is hell.
I think there is an answer, but you must keep asking the question and finally you will ask the right person who can emphatically give you an answer you can pray about.
Remember while in mortality we have only puny mortal minds, we cannot imagine the great glory Our Father in Heaven has for us.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yahu...they aren't denied the tree of life...and yes there is different levels of spirituality..but everyone can get to the throne once they grow in their faith...and blind? ur funny...and no, it does not say that in the bible...also no one will be naked....There are robes of " salvation" and robes of righteousness for those who have grow far in their faith and can enter the throne and city of Heaven....Also...of course the new earth is when evil is put away...I'm not talking about when we reign with Jesus a thousands years, but after that when all things are new and no more evil..that is ' new".

You actually think people will grow in glory after the resurrection? Considering the way to do that growing is by overcoming evil and what is there to overcome when there is no more evil?

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Those that have right to the tree of life and can enter the gates are those that do his commandments, not those that have salvation.

Some are vessels of honor in the father's house while some are wood or earthen vessels of dishonor.

2 Ti 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

Those that are not sanctified are not fit for the master's use. They are vessels of dishonor. They have salvation but wasted their lives.

The 'outer darkness' will be full of people that think like you do.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

What about those that do not 'buy heavenly gold', or 'white raimen' and have the shame of their nakedness or anoint their eyes and don't see? You have to overcome to be granted the rewards of the overcomer.

Rev 2&3 is a maturity scale with problems to overcome and the rewards granted to the overcomers. The blessed have access to the tree and can enter the gates. Those in abominations are outside the gates. They have salvation but are denied the greater blessings. They are in the lowest caste in the kingdom, what scripture calls the 'outer darkness'. That is a poor translation. It shouldn't be darkness in the concept of total lack of light but low light as in shade.

I suggest you read:
41AGw4RZMlL.jpg

Both Vol 1&2.
Also read my mom's book:
rightly_book_picture.jpg

As a matter of fact. The topic of the 'new earth' being at the time of the tribulation, not after the millennium was one of the topics at one of the major prophecy conferences my mom attended this year. She attends several as an author and teacher on the topic.

Upvote 0

scdanladd

Mar 16, 2013
✟15,147.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am amazed at that people try to apply a natural understanding to Spiritual matters. If you believe God is Love and you are his child, how can we think he will hold any good thing from us.

The Book of Revelation is about the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Yes there tribulations in the book, but the book is to reveal him. Not a natural event!

As far as the return of Jesus, he lives in us and I hope he doesn't leave so he can return in a natural way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am amazed at that people try to apply a natural understanding to Spiritual matters. If you believe God is Love and you are his child, how can we think he will hold any good thing from us.

Well that is the problem and is propogated by those that don't study or understand the OT. Yah is NOT just a god of love. He has MANY attributes. It was the pagan gods that were gods of a single attribute. He is a loving Father but also a righteous and vengeful god. He isn't a 'fair' god but a 'JUST' god and justice is blind and will punish the wicked. He will also punish His children when in error. He will reward righteousness and not reward those that don't EARN those rewards.

There will be vessels of honor and dishonor in His house. Yeshua will also reward every man according to his works. Some will be cast into the other darkness as unworthy servants.

He WILL withhold rewards from those that did NOT earn them! Salvation is a gift. Rewards are earned. If you are not a martyr, you can't earn the martyr's crown. If you don't live righteously, you will not earn 'robes of righteousness'.

Rev 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

If you have defiled your garments, you will not be clothed in white and will not walk with him. You must overcome to get the overcomers reward. Most are unworthy!

Yes there are many spiritual concepts in Revelation but there is also PHYSICAL judgement upon the earth. Few will survive those events.

Upvote 0
Feb 25, 2013
✟7,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yahu.....lol You showed me nothing from the bible that supports this theory...infact you went against God's word..because Once we Have Jesus...our sins are washed away...You said those people aren't " sanctified??? uh Hello, The blood of Jesus did just that or they wouldn't be saved in the first place!! when God sees us...He sees The blood of Jesus...not sin...not abominations...We are washed white as snow! ...and honey, you do NOT need evil to be around in order to learn more about your Heavenly Father...to go g from glory to glory with God, knowing more and more of Him, does NOT mean you have to have evil present to learn about God, uh hello.....Why do you think God created us to begin with? To have a relationship with Us...You are sadly mistaken to think that His Kids who are covered with the blood of Jesus are stuck on a certain level for eternity and can never know God more for eternity...God says He remembers our sins no more, He doesn't hold them against us...thats just plain stupid and shows to me, your relationship with God personally needs work...The bible talks about robes of righteousness and robes of salvation and.. One pastor actually who visited Heaven saw people wearing two different robes and they told him one was of salvation and the other righteousness, and those who had salvation robes couldn't enter the city of Heaven but were in paradise which surrounded the City which was also beautiful...but once they grew in glory they could enter in time, and people were assigned to help teach them...He also talked about the closer He got to the Throne, the stronger the glory was and made it hard to come closer...which explains why those who are " baby" christians so to speak couldn't enter yet until they grew more in God's revelations and glory. the anointing was too strong for them...not God holding a grudge lol...They certainly aren't denied from ever growing further in Knowing their Heavenly Father at all!....When God sees them, He sees no sin...but the blood of Jesus! ...For you to say that those who are saved by the blood of Jesus areren't sanctified and aren't worthy, is to say Jesus's blood isn't pure and powerful and to go against scripture that says His blood takes away our sins and cleanses us from ALL UNrighteouness!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok so we know when God created the earth and everything in it, It was meant to be for, forever..no death in the picture, no sin...Adam and Eve were to be together and have kids and then their kids and so on and so on...Then we see that sin messed everything up so now we have evil and we have death in the picture....
Now My question is...We know Jesus says there is no marriage in Heaven, but what about -After- Heaven When we return to reign on Earth with Jesus when Heaven is moved On earth?...Will there be marriage again then and babies?
After all God never takes away His calling and He intended when He first created us and the earth for marriage and babies to go on for eternity, so why Would there not be marriage and people having babies in the New Earth when Thats originaly what God intended?...And think of all the ways one shows God's 2nd Biggest commandment, which is to love one another....Think of all the ways one Shows Love, through marriage, through having a child, through loving your siblings, to loving your grand parents, etc....Why would God cut off all of those ways we show love?
WHy put a end to that when He intended it to be that way for eternity in the first place?...And if there is no more marriage, and no more having kids and seeing them grow up and have kids of their own, then what are we going to do for eternity? lol ...Don't get me wrong, I know God has plenty of cool things for us to do and learn, but Do YOU think there will be marriage again and having babies in the new earth?

Jesus said this to the sadducees who tried to trap Him in a hypothetical. Matthew 22:29Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yahu.....lol You showed me nothing from the bible that supports this theory...infact you went against God's word..because Once we Have Jesus...our sins are washed away...You said those people aren't " sanctified???
Do you even understand the definition of sanctification?

Sanctification is a process that continues the rest of our life. It isn't an event. It is our spiritual growth process. It isn't something done to us or for us.

You best go back to the basics. You are confusing Justification with Sanctification. It is our justification that was done for us on the cross. Justification was the payment of our sin debt. To be sanctified is to be spiritually mature.

Justification pertains to the salvation of the spirit, a one time event. Sanctification is also called salvation of the soul, the process of becoming more Christlike in our walk. Glorification is the salvation of the body at the resurrection.

Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Just stick to your milk until you understand the basics. Leave the strong meat to your elders.

Oh and btw, I don't having any problem with my relationship with Yah.

Upvote 0
Feb 25, 2013
✟7,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yahu...your whole judgmental attitude says it all...and again, you have no Biblical proof for your theory..and Sanctification means to make pure or holy..which is exactly what Jesus did by washing away our sins......1John 1:9..."If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all >>>>unrighteouness...Jesus had to make us PURE and WORTHY of Heaven...and yet you discredit what Jesus did by saying those who Jesus has saved will be naked and can't even ever get to the Throne of God..which is dumb...seeing How Jesus saved them so they could!!..But you seem to think its by works which God speaks against, Ephesians 2:9.."NOT OF WORKS, LEST ANYONE SHOULD BOAST... like you do quite well..and seem to be the one who is really still drinking from the bottle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scdanladd

Mar 16, 2013
✟15,147.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The bible clearly states we are made righteous by the finished work of Jesus. If there is nothing you can do to be made righteous, then there is nothing you can do to be made un-righteous! You said there will be judgement on man, but the scripture says Jesus took all judgement upon himself. God does not have a judgement seat, he does have a mercy seat. God is good and his Mercy indures forever. Some people say that, but then they say God is going to burn his creation that he created in his image, and he said "It is very good" and he was "Well pleased" Wouldn't it suit us and the world better if we preach Jesus and his love, instead of fear and torment. For God does not Give a Spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind! If we preach Jesus, then what may or may not come really won't matter, because we are focused on him!

Upvote 0

AntiVillain

Jul 20, 2014
✟152,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Would you be willing to give up your immortality for the right to marry and have children?
Countless people (single, infertile, etc.) from this life would doubtlessly appreciate such an opportunity.
Personally, it sounds more reward-like than some job/authority.

Upvote 0