✟32,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Taking back the Land

It has been brought to my attention there is no New Testament Biblical example of offensively or aggressively going into a territory led by Satan and taking it for the LORD. there are Old Testament examples, mainly dealing with Israel, but even there I must say since those Scriptures are given for our examples, and Israel had been given that land through the Abrahamic covenant prior to going to Egypt, the example would pertain to us, especially to any land we own.

Luke 10:3-6 & 17-20,
"Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again."
"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven."

Acts 19:11-12, (This chapter deals with Paul and the disciples in Ephesus, where they spent 2 years,)
"And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them."
Acts 19:19-20,
"Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed."

Now also consider the Book of Ephesians was written to the Church that had been established in Ephesus, and note the large amount of scripture devoted to power, authority over the devil, and spiritual warfare in this book? This is to a church that had been established in a satanic hotspot where according to Acts there were many unclean spirits and devils, and people who had practiced the occult, to have burned 50,000 pieces of silver worth of occult paraphernalia:

Ephesians 1:15 - 2:10,
"Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
(2) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

3:20, "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

6:10-18,
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

Now on top of all this, when it's your own land, your own home, and you and your women you had there, 4 out of 4 who were not your wife, and your wife had begun as David and Bathsheba, had done this, "And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree: And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the Lord carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the Lord to anger: For they served idols, whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing...They feared the Lord, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence.." (2 Kings 17:10-12 & 33),

Then, should you not as the owner and therefore "King" and "priest" (Revelation 1:6 & 5:10) of your domain, do, "that which was right in the sight of the Lord, according to all that David his father did. He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan. He trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him. For he clave to the Lord, and departed not from following him, but kept his commandments, which the Lord commanded Moses.,"

And further, "Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove....Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord. And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the Lord with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him." (2 Kings 23:15, 24, & 25)

And further, if we minister the Word in any capacity, should not this apply? "One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)" (1 Timothy 3:4-5)

My kids may be gone now, but am I not still called to rule my own home? I'm not talking about the fake deliverance nonsense of the televangelists with their holy water, and snake oil, and prayer cloths sold for money: those arrogant and possibly insane men like Kenneth Copeland, Robert Tilton, Jesse Duplantis and a whole host of other prosperity Gospel preachers. No! God forbid! For they are false prophets of filthy lucre, who devour widows houses for an envelope of dollars.

But we are kings and priests as is written twice in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Deacons also, the Scripture says they must be ruling their own houses well (1 Timothy 3:12. So we see, there is New Testament precedence for this "taking back the land that you possess. And this shall be the 7th year since I have dwelt in my abode: she hath enjoyed her Sabbath of years, and lain fallow; the owl, and serpent dwell there, the spider, and the mouse, the bat, and the hornet.

Now it is time to "Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you." (Hosea 10:12) And to return and clean out all things brought in by whorish women: for any woman who gladly goes to be with a man the first day they meet is a woman of loose morals, though 2 of the 5 did wait 7 days and 3 days respectively, and the one I was married to began in another State as David & Bathsheba. I renounce that life now, and absolutely refuse to have anyone I am not lawfully married to, both by God's law first, and then by mans.

And I will say this, because I always have more female friends than male: Anyone who is looking to live with me, even platonically so called, will receive a "no" answer. Unless she is a solid believer in Christ, and we are married first, there is no living together, because living together automatically makes one vulnerable, that's both parties, and even if nothing happened, it gives the enemies of the LORD occasion to blaspheme, for all they see is a supposed Christian man living with a woman he's not married to. Not being mean, but being faithful to GOD first!

And in such a way and with much prayer I shall go in the strength and might of the LORD Yahweh in Yeshua's name, that He get the glory, where once Ichabod was written upon the house, for the glory had departed. (1 Samuel 4:21)

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates." (Deuteronomy 6:4-9)

This I shall do in the name of Jesus! Amen.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟341,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I'm confused. What is the particular action you're recommending? Are you talking about conquering land by military invasion, or evangelizing, or burning occult objects, or being a ruler over your wife and children, or not committing adultery, or simply not living with someone you're not married to? These are all bundled together in this post, and I'm not sure which of these is the actual subject of the post.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟32,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Sorry, I'm confused. What is the particular action you're recommending? Are you talking about conquering land by military invasion, or evangelizing, or burning occult objects, or being a ruler over your wife and children, or not committing adultery, or simply not living with someone you're not married to? These are all bundled together in this post, and I'm not sure which of these is the actual subject of the post.

Oh my! No military invasion, LOL. I'm talking about land I own with a house on it that's sat 7 years. Wife is deceased and children gone, so it will just be me. Burning occult objects and tearing down a grove, yes. Getting rid of any idols or charms left by various girls, yes, and except for my wife (for we did marry after the adultery) getting rid of any clothing or photos of others who I was not married to, as that's like holding on to memories. Evangelizing the neighborhood where I had a bad rep among some folk is up to the LORD. I understand it will take awhile for people to see I am not a drunk, not out yelling and screaming at night, drumming during thunderstorms and chanting, or other ungodly activities. And definitely not committing adultery or living with a woman I'm not married to.

Here I made a few posts already on this topic:

That should help clarify things! Sorry for the confusion.

• Informative
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0