Mississippi
✟256,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
A little compressed charcoal and white chalk drawing.

DSCN4793+.jpg

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This is the only art that I've found that somewhat embodies the dread or terror people must have felt when fighting the legions. All your mates are yelling trying to pump themselves up to defend their home & families, trying to encourage each other in the face of potential death; all the while the opposing army is advancing towards you without making a sound. Like they've done this 100 times before, like automatons waiting for the orders of their Centurions to come and do to you what they've done to countless others.
67.PNG

"they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” -Revelation 13:4

I'm thankful I live in a time where the truth of Jesus reigns supreme. Where love at the expense of ourselves is the rule, rather than glory at the expense of others :heart:.

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really love waterlilies and I have done several paintings and drawings of them. I love Monet's waterlililes. This piece he painted is one of my favorites. I love all the colors and detail in the reflections

Waterlilies

Claude Monet

Screenshot_20230805_070658_Chrome.jpg

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love Arabian horses and the movie Ben-Hur was a favorite of mine when I was younger. I've done several drawings and sketches of Arabians. I thought I would share my two favorites. The first drawing was inspired from the chariot scenes in the movie. IMG_20230324_192106_744.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_153523_Instagram.jpg

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I love Arabian horses and the movie Ben-Hur was a favorite of mine when I was younger. I've done several drawings and sketches of Arabians. I thought I would share my two favorites. The first drawing was inspired from the chariot scenes in the movie. View attachment 334225View attachment 334226
Wow. I wish I knew enough about painting to compliment you specifically, but all I can say is that it looks awesome. I'm probably going to sound like a toddler saying this but I like how the strokes look like the finer hairs the horses have on their body and also the definition of the neck muscles look great. How long did it take to paint?

• Friendly
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow. I wish I knew enough about painting to compliment you specifically, but all I can say is that it looks awesome. I'm probably going to sound like a toddler saying this but I like how the strokes look like the finer hairs the horses have on their body and also the definition of the neck muscles look great. How long did it take to paint?
Thank you :) I actually drew that horse with pastels. The chalk like texture of the pastels made it easier to blend and get the different textures of the hair and main. It actually didn't take me too long to do that piece. It was much quicker of a process than some of the paintings I've done. I'm glad you like it:)

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I love Arabian horses and the movie Ben-Hur was a favorite of mine when I was younger. I've done several drawings and sketches of Arabians. I thought I would share my two favorites. The first drawing was inspired from the chariot scenes in the movie. View attachment 334225View attachment 334226
-
Good work on the horse and the smaller drawing they are all place well pulling the chariot

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
IMG_3692.JPG

This one makes a good phone (you can use each individual one) and PC wallpaper ^_^. Now that I think about it, if I'm at the point where I'm just posting wallpapers maybe I should let you genuine artists take over the thread haha.

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I've been experimenting lately painting with acrylics on glass. I like the effect. I just recently finished these two pieces View attachment 334359View attachment 334358
The second one is my favourite but they both look awesome. What's it like painting on glass? Me and my pea brain can't help but imagine it would incredibly frustrating with the paint running down as soon as you put it on

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The second one is my favourite but they both look awesome. What's it like painting on glass? Me and my pea brain can't help but imagine it would incredibly frustrating with the paint running down as soon as you put it on
Thanks :) It's actually pretty easy. The paint adheres to the glass pretty well. It's a bit different of a technique from painting on canvas.

Upvote 0

TheLastGeek

Lovable Mess
May 19, 2023
Dover
✟35,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

TheLastGeek

Lovable Mess
May 19, 2023
Dover
✟35,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0