LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Screenshot_20230802_205736_Instagram.jpg

I've been on a floral kick lately. These are some of my florals in oils.
IMG_20230124_010540_003.jpg
Screenshot_20230802_210320_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_020349_609.jpg
    IMG_20220523_020349_609.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I've drawn more detailed and realistic pieces, but this little mouse drawing I did in charcoal a few years ago is still my favorite.
View attachment 334087
That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen
I taught myself to draw several years ago and did a TON of sketches from 2018-2021 or so. I always loved this little fox.

View attachment 334101
For somebody who taught themselves to draw relatively recently, that's insanely good. If you didn't mention it I think people would have just assumed you've been doing it for much, much longer. I know I would have at least.

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Artist's conception of a future base on Saturn's moon Enceladus. I believe the artist is William Bricker.

View attachment 334094
There's just something about space winter or frigidity in space that's cool (pun not intended).

This one is an Artist's conception of a space worm coming to say hello because he thought it was a bit nippy underground. I'm yet to confirm it with the artist but I'm 99% sure that was his vision.
beyond earth 6.jpg

(or maybe it's just concept art from a game I spent a shameful amount of hours playing)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's just something about space winter or frigidity in space that's cool (pun not intended).

This one is an Artist's conception of a space worm coming to say hello because he thought it was a bit nippy underground. I'm yet to confirm it with the artist but I'm 99% sure that was his vision.
View attachment 334124
(or maybe it's just concept art from a game I spent a shameful amount of hours playing)
I'm guessing from the art you are sharing you like fantasy, knights, and ancient warriors , haha

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm guessing from the art you are sharing you like fantasy, knights, and ancient warriors , haha
I've loved history ever since my Dad made an awesome, totally right on every level parenting decision and let an 11 year old watch the movie 300. Ever since then I became absolutely obsessed with Ancient Greece & Antiquity. Which inevitably lead into Rome, which lead into the Norse, which lead into the Anglo-Saxons, which lead into the Normans :laughing:.
It's actually been a pretty big help when learning about Church History and The Bible so I see it as providential and am grateful for it. Things like Alexander the Great's destruction of Tyre fulfilling the prophecy spoken against it in Nebuchadnezzar's era hits a bit different when you know how prosperous the Phoenicians were. And when in Daniel 10:20 they talk about the prince of Greece (the ruling malevolent spiritual power) coming, it representing and prophesying Alexander's invasion of Persia. I hope when I enter ministry I'll be able to put this blessing to effective use for The Lord somehow.

Invasion of Britain.jpg

Probably TMI for a response to a joke but then again I give too much information in response to most things :sweatsmile:.

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've loved history ever since my Dad made an awesome, totally right on every level parenting decision and let an 11 year old watch the movie 300. Ever since then I became absolutely obsessed with Ancient Greece & Antiquity. Which inevitably lead into Rome, which lead into the Norse, which lead into the Anglo-Saxons, which lead into the Normans :laughing:.
It's actually been a pretty big help when learning about Church History and The Bible so I see it as providential and am grateful for it. Things like Alexander the Great's destruction of Tyre fulfilling the prophecy spoken against it in Nebuchadnezzar's era hits a bit different when you know how prosperous the Phoenicians were. And when in Daniel 10:20 they talk about the prince of Greece (the ruling malevolent spiritual power) coming, it representing and prophesying Alexander's invasion of Persia. I hope when I enter ministry I'll be able to put this blessing to effective use for The Lord somehow.

View attachment 334126
Probably TMI for a response to a joke but then again I give too much information in response to most things :sweatsmile:.
Haha. That's cool though. I visited the ruins in Sparta in 2014 when I was in Greece.

I think battle scenes must be incredibly difficult to draw/ paint. Human figures are difficult enough to draw accurately. I would imagine that the detail of armor and the action scenes/ positions of each soldier would add to the difficulty. As you can tell this really isn't my preferred style of art lol. I think I've only attempted to draw a Knight a couple of times in my life. I can really appreciate the work of others though who paint those scenes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheLastGeek

Lovable Mess
May 19, 2023
Dover
✟35,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen

For somebody who taught themselves to draw relatively recently, that's insanely good. If you didn't mention it I think people would have just assumed you've been doing it for much, much longer. I know I would have at least.
Thank you, that's very kind!

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟192,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't really enjoy drawing portraits or human figures. I struggle with those. I prefer drawing animals and flowers. Since I'm a die-hard Yankees fan, I figured the one portrait worth trying to sketch was of my favorite Yankee player .
Screenshot_20230803_125817_Instagram.jpg

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The lighting effects in this are just amazing.
-
You are right, the amazing thing is that this picture is more than likely straight from his mind. I am sure he may have witness a scene something like this, but the color, composition are purely inventive, he controlled every aspect of this picture.

Reactions: TheLastGeek
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.