Metropolis
✟48,606.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In many places, Scripture warns us against false doctrine. One such place is 1 Timothy 4:1: “The Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” (NASB). The KJV words it as “seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.” A doctrine is a teaching or a set of principles. The “doctrines of demons,” then, are things that demons teach.

There can be good and bad doctrines. The word doctrine can refer to the biblical teachings of a church or a pastor. Or, in the case of 1 Timothy 4:1, the ungodly teachings of Satan. Those who follow the doctrines of demons “will fall away from the faith.” That is, heeding the doctrine of demons is a serious matter because it involves a departure from the truth of Christ’s gospel.
What are doctrines of demons in 1 Timothy 4:1? | GotQuestions.org

Ok so we all know these scriptures very well , and most of us might wonder how this could come about.
Well there is a lot of info out there at the moment that just might give us some clues as to what Timothy 4:1 is talking about.

In this global freedom movement that is helping Donald Trump to take down the deep state , convict and punish the murderers of the covid19 vax genocide along with all else that was going on , and to return freedom back to the people of not only America but of the world , we have a lot of very interesting people involved.

One such person is Pascal Najadi , and in this next very short vid you will be shown a person who is called Valiant Thor from Venus and near the end you are shown a triangle UFO etc. And this Alien dude along with his other alien mates are supposed to be helping us to take down all the evil doers. Now it's not just Pascal who talks like this , there many many others in the movement who believe as he does. Anyway here is the short vid.

JFK, Valiant Thor, Pascal Najadi are #ONE in the #NOW of the entire #NOW - I’M POSSIBLE I will never stop Defending our #ONE Divine Earth and all Divine created by God - #STORM #WWG1WGA

And this one is to his rumble channel
neutralswiss

And what i'm getting at is that all these people are believing these aliens have the truth about who we are and where we came from , according to Pascal God is in all of us and doesn't need to go through people like Buda , mohamad or Jesus. Looks like these aliens are setting these guys up for what could be the final global deception.

Reactions: Apple Sky

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,701.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what i'm getting at is that all these people are believing these aliens have the truth about who we are and where we came from , according to Pascal God is in all of us and doesn't need to go through people like Buda , mohamad or Jesus. Looks like these aliens are setting these guys up for what could be the final global deception.

I have to disagree here.

I have a book about Valiant Thor who comes from the land of Venus (not the planet Venus) but the land of Venus which is situated beyond the iced walls of Antarctica.
He is benevolent & his belief in God is off the scale.

@12:32 this guy talks of Valiant Thor, but the whole video is worth watching & which I found very interesting.

There are 178 diiferent lands beyond the Iced walls one being the land of Mars.

a lands of mars.JPG

I don't know how true this is but apparently Admiral Richard Byrd didn't die & went to live in the land of Mars ?????

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟48,606.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a book about Valiant Thor who comes from the land of Venus (not the planet Venus) but the land of Venus which is situated beyond the iced walls of Antarctica.
Thank you for helping to rectify that....:oldthumbsup:
And yes I have heard all these guys in the freedom movement talk about Admiral Byrd , Antarctica and all the rest. Pretty far out stuff but interesting none the less.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,701.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty far out stuff but interesting none the less.

It is a bit way out there, but I think God led me to this thread as when I read your post I couldn't believe that you had mentioned Valiant Thor.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In many places, Scripture warns us against false doctrine. One such place is 1 Timothy 4:1: “The Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” (NASB). The KJV words it as “seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.” A doctrine is a teaching or a set of principles. The “doctrines of demons,” then, are things that demons teach.
It may be best to limit discussion of false doctines, false teachings, and false gospels to
those that have deceived people in both true and false assemblies.
All of the many other things taught throughout the world that are false are practically without number because the world lies in the hands of the enemy of Jesus, in the kingdom of this world, not Jesus.

It is futile, useless and designed to disrupt to try to address the things of this world

since the people of the world cling to them , and with itching ears for what feels good defend them and promote them, all the while thinking they are okay, right , and even good (when they are not).

• Informative
Reactions: imsaneru
Upvote 0