Sydney, Straya
✟1,197,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't think so, also I've read up about why rockets arch over instead of going straight up & i'm sorry to say it's all a load of bunk.
In your highly inflated opinion
There are no rockets that have been to space as they can't get through the firmament
The fact that they have been regularly going into space demonstrates that your understanding of "firmament" is completely wrong
this is how I know that they have never landed on the moon via Genesis I +.
Start having more faith in God's word instead of NASA's :praying:

View attachment 349171
I don't need NASA's word for anything. I can see for myself that the earth is a globe in orbit around the distant sun and is itself orbited by the moon.
I have faith in God's Word, just not in your foolish interpretation of the same.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,068,490.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it's made of clear crystal, maybe ice.
This is what the rockets would crash into if they tried to get into the heavens or rather their supposed space
If there was any kind of "ceiling" made from ice, or crystal, rockets could smash straight through it.

King James Bible
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. Rev 16:21
Read that again, in context, and then tell me what it's got to do with rockets flying to the moon.
King James Bible
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Has anyone told you that the Bible's not a science textbook?
Many people use poetry, or analogy to describe God's creation; that doesn't mean it is literal fact.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there was any kind of "ceiling" made from ice, or crystal, rockets could smash straight through it.

:tearsofjoy: I don't think so.

Read that again, in context, and then tell me what it's got to do with rockets flying to the moon.

They wont get through the firmament.

Has anyone told you that the Bible's not a science textbook?
Many people use poetry, or analogy to describe God's creation; that doesn't mean it is literal fact.

No - So why does it reveal the truth ?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact that they have been regularly going into space demonstrates that your understanding of "firmament" is completely wrong

So your more or less denying Gods words.

Upvote 0