Aug 5, 2012
Earth
✟1,413.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a fun one

We tend to place a great deal importance on monogamy, especially in the Christian faith { most of them at least }

We know the Bible makes some statements about not sleeping around, about the sacredness to marriage

Besides, promiscuity is kind of gross if you think about it, and , most importantly, over-sexualized people are really just hooked on dopamine, { not sex } because the brain builds architecture to support dopamine receptors when you engage in activities that cause dopamine to be delivered to the brain, including eating, hugging your mom, sex, gambling and doing drugs

Now here's what you probably didn't know

Every time you engage in sex with somebody, bits of your DNA end up stuck in the other person for life

This is called a " microchimerism "

This means for a man, his " DNA " ends up in the actual cells of the woman, and not just anywhere in the body, it ends up in her brain

This ultimately means that a woman has a record of genetic fingerprints from every sexual partner she has ever had, in her brain

This is, to best of what we know thus far, non-functioning DNA, but the fact remains that it is there, in the body

You might want to consider such things, and if you are happily married, I congratulate you

Imo, this is a very interesting phenomenon that lends credence to the value placed on monogamy { unless you are OK with the idea }

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I've always taken some measures not to hunt down bargains/discounted items/watching-special-sales, I'll watch out more. Also the past 3½ years I've used too much spices in food. I knew these things had to feel better than what they are! And I very often thought I was not a captive of feelings!:
Besides, promiscuity is kind of gross if you think about it, and , most importantly, over-sexualized people are really just hooked on dopamine, { not sex } because the brain builds architecture to support dopamine receptors when you engage in activities that cause dopamine to be delivered to the brain, including eating, [...] sex, gambling [...]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is a fun one

We tend to place a great deal importance on monogamy, especially in the Christian faith { most of them at least }

We know the Bible makes some statements about not sleeping around, about the sacredness to marriage

Besides, promiscuity is kind of gross if you think about it, and , most importantly, over-sexualized people are really just hooked on dopamine, { not sex } because the brain builds architecture to support dopamine receptors when you engage in activities that cause dopamine to be delivered to the brain, including eating, hugging your mom, sex, gambling and doing drugs

Every time you engage in sex with somebody, bits of your DNA end up stuck in the other person for life

This means for a man, his " DNA " ends up in the actual cells of the woman, and not just anywhere in the body, it ends up in her brain

This ultimately means that a woman has a record of genetic fingerprints from every sexual partner she has ever had, in her brain

This is, to best of what we know thus far, non-functioning DNA, but the fact remains that it is there, in the body

You might want to consider such things, and if you are happily married, I congratulate you

Imo, this is a very interesting phenomenon that lends credence to the value placed on monogamy { unless you are OK with the idea }

It what I've been telling people, that "sexual sins" in scripture are
referring to non-monogamous or promiscuous behavior. Even as
far as to one thoughts.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And if a condom is used then what?

This is a fun one

Upvote 0