1 Timothy 4:12
Aug 24, 2005
✟2,608.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The Da Vinci Code

Liked the book. Tried to watch the movie with my mom and we just kept looking back and forth between each other like, "Is this suppose to do anything other than put me to sleep?"

Mystic River

I know this movie got a ton of praise when it came out, but again, my mom and I just kept exchanging glances the entire time trying to figure out WHY it was given so much praise.

Upvote 0

Phoenixtears1

Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
✟17,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Premonition

:eek: So horrible, so, so, horrible. And yet I actually expected this to be decent, and then there were so many plot holes and mix-ups with the days and then the random dead bird. AAAH!!! So bad!

cat woman

My sister will never forgive me for this movie-going experience. The entire time I couldn't stop complaining in her ear. Moral of the story: walk out!

Curse my like for Jake Gyllenhaal! :sigh: So bad. And it was only rated R. It deserved something much higher than that. There are images from that movie that I will never get out of my head!

I'll have to throw in Cider House Rules. Oh golly don't get me started on that one.

Upvote 0

rainy

In his service forever more~
Dec 20, 2004
USA
✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well the advertiseing was decieving showing a woman hanging laundry and saying two lovers.. little did I know.
I walked out after five min because I figured what the movie was about..
Brokeback mountain..
also
Pulp fiction was not about about a pope this was horrible also. Walked out of that movie also.
Have since learned to rent disney or rated G movies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wildlily

~perfumes are the feelings of flowers~
Nov 17, 2008
Bellingham,Washington USA
✟19,249.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I usually don't recall them unless someone brings them up and mentions but after looking through my Netflix past rentals here's a few I thought should not be wasted time on.
Gigli (dumber than..)
Half Past Dead or any Steven Seagal movie!
Cy Baby (why Depp why?)
Dead Man (another Depp creeper)
Gerry (LOL..they walk around for 30 mins and don't even act) truly this one is actually worth seeing with friends if you NEED to laugh!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.