Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus said "do THIS in memory of Me" He took the bread blest it and break it.

Catholics do all manner of things, waving of hands, bobbing up and down, holy incantations, but the simple thing Jesus said to do they do not.
I have heard anti-Catholics deny that bread becomes Christ's body.
But this is the first time one denies it is bread to begin with. o_O

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have heard anti-Catholics deny that bread becomes Christ's body.
But this is the first time one denies it is bread to begin with.
So you have heard Christian men, women and children who are not deceived by catholic teachings
and likely even secular, not religious people also aware of truth who are not deceived by catholic ways,
point out that the sinful teachings are not true nor right -
and yet apparently you continue to promote the sinful teachings / dogmas/ practices that God Himself call abiminatios !?

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1Co 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?
"Can you drink the cup I will drink?" It occurred to me that this is the same cup he prayed could be passed in Gethsemane. And we hear at Mass just as his first disciples, "Take this all of you and drink from it. This is the cup of my blood. The blood of the new and everlasting covenant."

But in our own lives when it comes to The Cup, don't we often say, "No thanks. I'm good"? Because it is essentially also the cross. And we don't like that. We might wear them around our necks but that is not the same as humbly enduring our hardships and trials.

It is a cup of blessing as well as a cup of suffering. What a paradox!

"The Blood of Christ." AMEN

Upvote 0