Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟241,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I really hate the zodiac signs and astrology. I used to find it interesting, but now I realize it is a waste of time and a lie. God did not give me sign, He just made me, me. I hate that certain signs are supposed to not get along. I am grateful to God that He freed me from interest in the zodiac and astrology. What God made/created is way better than what the zodiac says we are. :clap::clap::hug::hug::cheer::cheer::cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard:

Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,010,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I googled what is PCP and it said PCP is primary care physician/provider. I am pretty sure that is not the PCP you meant though. @SarahsKnight :sorry::sorry::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Yeah I was talking about that drug that always seems to make people go on sudden violent sprees while feeling invincible in movies. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟241,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22 KJV :cookie::cookie:

I will continue praying for God to give me a Husband/Soulmate. I also pray that everyone who wants to be Married will find their Soulmate/True Love. :cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard:

Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟163,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
My brother's TV is crazy. I haven't heard any more weird voices coming from it, but now it won't let anyone play the SNES or N64 or even watch TV. The Gamecube, Wii, and Switch are working fine. I've heard new TVs and old game systems don't always work well together...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟241,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟34,942.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What Is On My Mind? - I have just gone through the book of Genesis through to Numbers. Now I am going to tackle Deuteronomy to Judges. Oh my those books were long and arduous but worth my time and effort if it feeds my spirit and soul. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,010,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A bit enamored with what the technology of AI anime art has done to bring the "Sarah" in my name to a new life. :love2:

As I said once when the good Sunshine For Jesus asked (where has she been lately, anyway?), the Sarah in my name actually doesn't refer to a specific person IRL, but more of an ideal, and I just thought it sounded cool when I first chose it to name myself on the Internet about 18 years ago. ^-^ However, if there was a character who represents the Sarah part of "Sarah's Knight", it would have to be the good priestess Sarah Winters, in our game Arc Arath. :love:

Thanks to AI, this is she ->

View attachment 348610View attachment 348612

Also this! Finally managed to get the AI gen to turn out an anime image of a guy (had to specify that he was a guy in two different ways in the same description, actually ^_^ ), so here is Earthling hero Dusk Langston with the Elvenian human girl he falls in love with, Sarah.

Only big problem I have with this picture is that apparently AI tech still has trouble getting the hands right. I can't really tell whose hand is supposed to belong to who in this image, and Dusk's hand on the left looks like he has at minimum six fingers, and not five .... so maybe he's a reincarnation of that villain from The Princess Bride.
Dusk and Sarah 1.jpg

Upvote 0