• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

We have much hope. God will help us.

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have mental problems and i have experienced great hardship in my mind. I got through it by hoping in Jesus Christ the whole time.

Never give up hoping in Jesus, no matter the failure, fear, confusion or gloom. Persevere always. If you fall down get back up. God will help us.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟426,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have mental problems and i have experienced great hardship in my mind. I got through it by hoping in Jesus Christ the whole time.

Never give up hoping in Jesus, no matter the failure, fear, confusion or gloom. Persevere always. If you fall down get back up. God will help us.

all the way to heaven

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟448,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Beautiful testimony.
Praise the Lord!

:heart:My hope is in the Lord also ...
and He never disappoints.

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,263.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

God is our ONLY hope.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,263.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm having a difficult time.
Sorry you are struggling HopeSings. I struggle everyday too for many years with chronic illness which has been very hard. God has made me strong to endure my hardships and I take it one day at a time. I pray everyday and also read my bible to build up my faith in Christ. Without God I would not have survived. My suffering has kept me humble - and when we are humble we can grow spiritually - and made me into a kind & compassionate man with patience & understanding, it also draws you closer to God as at the end of the day nothing in this world matters, only God matters, only love matters. We must seek out his face everyday so he nourishes our hearts & minds with his word..........And love. It's also important to get the support & fellowship with other suffers too so you can share the journey with each other.

I will say a prayer for you HopeSings. May God encourage you, give you strength & wisdom, maturity and build you up in Christ to live in the fullness of his grace & love...........Amen!

Let the Hope of Christ Sing in your heart.

16441861708_9816b2055c_z.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry you are struggling HopeSings. I struggle everyday too for many years with chronic illness which has been very hard. God has made me strong to endure my hardships and I take it one day at a time. I pray everyday and also read my bible to build up my faith in Christ. Without God I would not have survived. My suffering has kept me humble - and when we are humble we can grow spiritually - and made me into a kind & compassionate man with patience & understanding, it also draws you closer to God as at the end of the day nothing in this world matters, only God matters, only love matters. We must seek out his face everyday so he nourishes our hearts & minds with his word..........And love.

I will say a prayer for you HopeSings. May God encourage you, give you strength & wisdom, maturity and build you up in Christ to live in the fullness of his grace & love...........Amen!

Let the Hope of Christ Sing in your heart.
I'm feeling better since I wrote that post. Thank you for the prayers and the testimony. It's helps a great deal I assure you. Thank you.

• Prayers
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0