Shyguyelite

Purple Belt TKD
Jul 8, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟1,416.00
Faith
Christian
I am having trouble with my ramen noodles. It seems the best time to eat them is right after you cooked them, provided you didnt already over saturate them with water, which brings up my point;

How do you cook them so they do not become super saturated with water? I find noodles that are slightly soggy disgusting. They do a number in my head.

I am not talking about having noodles in too much soup, im talking about the noodles themselves. I find that, when cooked properly, they can be served with the... ramen juice and still taste vigerous and not sogged with water.

I tried microwaving the ramen after my mother cooked it to drive out excess water. I suppose I didnt do it long enough, but even with 30 seconds, and then 60 seconds afterwards on high, the noodles STILL felt abit soggy, yet dry. How can this be?

Is there something freakishly wrong with my ramen?

What is the proper ramen:water ratio? Help me, this disgusting taste is killing the ramen I can usually inhale when cooked properly

NOTE: Perhaps I am waiting too long after they are cooked.

Shyguyelite

Purple Belt TKD
Jul 8, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟1,416.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, thats true. I like eating it dry actually, but only with beef flavored spice or whatever. Most people dont like doing that however, but with orange juice and spreading it out, it tastes great.

But thank you for the ramen cooking tips. KristiXP i think your advice was the most brilliant, thank you, I will try that next time ; )

Keep the advice coming, I need more ramen tips, I am in dire need of it

Upvote 0

Carlitos

Guitar-wielding disciple
May 4, 2002
Watkinsville, GA
Visit site
✟347.00
Faith
Catholic
I think you should just try to cook em for a shorter time everytime you eat em till you get the right noodle consistency.

Here's my little Ramen recipe:
-regular package of chicken savoring
-beef bullions
-tabasco sauce
-soy sauce
-egg (put it in right while the broth is boiling and you've got yourself a nice Ramen egg drop soup).
-orange juice

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums