How do you Identify Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

Cowwy

Aug 15, 2017
Mississauga
✟22,141.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a good subject to look into. We read in the Scripture after Jesus' death. People are already began scattering and preaching the wrong things. In 1 John 2:19 it mentions that not everyone in the body of Christ belong to us. There is a whole series of method that the enemies can do to be "Wolf in Sheep clothing"

From what I have seen doctrine differences is a devices that a wolf would use to separate the sheep. In today's church, there is no shortage of "doctrine", every church believe in a small variation from the next.

I randomly stumbled upon a YouTube video from Sid Roth, it talks about a high priestess satanist causing problems for the church. You can see the video here

I've also seen random intellectual disturber challenging Christian faith that God don't exist. This also applies to other religious group attack another religion.

Then you got people who speak proudly and deceitfully preying on the teachings of Christ to love one another, but in disguise tempting people to accept a blasphemy culture.

Upvote 0

MonstersvsMartyrs

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟16,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Colossians 2:8
Galatians 1
Jude 1:8
John 1:14
2 Corinthians 11
Romans 1
2 John 1

1 John 4
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Colossians 2
8See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forcesa of this world rather than on Christ.

9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form

Upvote 0