Biden admin admits migrant drownings occurred before Border Patrol alerted Texas officials

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟222,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"Claims that [Texas Military Dept] prevented Border Patrol from saving the lives of drowning migrants are wholly inaccurate. At the time that Border Patrol requested access, the drownings had occurred, Mexican authorities were recovering the bodies, and Border Patrol expressed these facts to the TMD personnel on site," the Texas Military Department said in a statement.
Abbott blamed lawmakers and some media outlets for being "so eager to point [the] finger at Texas for [the] drowning of migrants, they forgot to get the facts."
Sadly, I must say this comes as no surprise to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
"Claims that [Texas Military Dept] prevented Border Patrol from saving the lives of drowning migrants are wholly inaccurate. At the time that Border Patrol requested access, the drownings had occurred, Mexican authorities were recovering the bodies, and Border Patrol expressed these facts to the TMD personnel on site," the Texas Military Department said in a statement.
Abbott blamed lawmakers and some media outlets for being "so eager to point [the] finger at Texas for [the] drowning of migrants, they forgot to get the facts."
Sadly, I must say this comes as no surprise to me.
The migrants were already dead before USBP tried to intervene?
How is this a “good look” for Abbott/Texas?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟222,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was another hoax by the Democrat establishment. The narrative was that the Texas national guard stopped the border patrol from rescuing the migrants who died. The idea was to try and shift the blame for deaths away from the Biden administration and try and somehow paint those who oppose their policies as the villains. In fact the migrants were already dead. Just another hoax.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟222,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"The economy isn't Biden's only shortfall. His rating for handling immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border is especially low -- just 18% approve, about half what it was in spring 2021, while 63% now disapprove."

Expect more such hoaxes, as you can see in the above poll most people, even hard core Democrats, are admitting the reality of Biden's immigration policies.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apparently, Abbot is proud that he got them drowned before the border patrol knew what was going on.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟222,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Apparently, Abbot is proud that he got them drowned before the border patrol knew what was going on.
Abbott didn't drown them, I know, it's always the fault of Trump or MAGA. Joe said the other day the border situation is Trump's fault. Yet during the first three years of the Biden regime his administration claimed the border was safe, secure, and closed. I can't figure out how Trump came in and changed that.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Abbott didn't drown them, I know,
Not personally.
Joe said the other day the border situation is Trump's fault.
He wasted a lot of time and money putting up "walls" that turned out to be very easy to defeat. If he had, for example implemented the bill that republicans and democrats just crafted to increase funding for more enforcement, it would have worked. But he promised a wall and that Mexico was going to pay for it. Instead, his underlings set up a scam to collect donations for it and then took the money for themselves.

And Trump pardoned them, of course.

Yet during the first three years of the Biden regime his administration claimed the border was safe, secure, and closed.
Show us that. I don't know if it's dangerous; for example, violent crime in much lower in border cities like El Paso, due to the high number of illegal aliens there. You probably know that illegal aliens are less violent than native-born Americans. But sure, give us a statement wherein Biden says the border was "safe, secure, and closed." What do you have? I'm predicting nothing, but let's see if you can surprise me.

Upvote 0